[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
May 12, 2021
Can someone please be bothered to create an "[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Scene Sharing Thread" ? :rolleyes:

I am a noob on f95 and at this exact moment I do not have the mental energy required to read the "how-to" for starting a new thread. Sorry, just a phase in life. Else I would have done so myself. In exchange I promise to upload the cards I found that have been tested to work.
If I may say so... I was able to make a Topic. You as anyone else have proven themselves. Good account standing, nice likes and responses history.
https://f95zone.to/forums/general-discussions.9/
Just Give a little intro, make sure the title has the [ILLUSION] tag (it should auto-complete) and copy-paste the first page of this thread.
Post an additional footnote. that scenes will only render if you have the correct maps, assets, zipmods, etc.. and you must have basic knowledge of AI Girl and/or Honey Select 2.

If you have the drive space I have a python script that will do a webcap walk scene by scene. (but you will have to pick out the good ones probably a lot of "i tried this" scenes..) I think the Illusion server is up to something like 4700+?

Just consider it.. Create the Topic and add only 1 scene (keep it reasonable sized some scenes are the size of full VGNEs..)

I have to say I did think about it.. but the preview sizes of scenes are... as you know shitty. and I have zero clue how many of the scenes are duplicates/clones (aka just swapped out one model for another or moved the lamp object 1 cm or degree or something resaved and reuploaded..)

In the steam version AI Girl you could (still can) upload cards. they are separate from the official .jp but it has the same "do you want to update your data" functionality. It's badly worded from what I remember but I don't know if it did just the card (or scene? never tried it.) or created a new one. so dupes and clones on top.

But if you have the drive space and really want to.. send me a direct message I'll go through my bookmarks and folder and message you back the link with script to use..

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
You got Daphne Blake ?
Nope :)
I would make it for a gift, not money. A paid mod, for example.
I haven't checked whether there are threads for "AI/HS2 help" or "AI/HS2 requests"... and this one is named "AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread" - please, just share cards.
Another piece - Every author has his niche. And every user has his preferences. ... Let's play a game ;)
It's not a problem to receive no (or 1 or 2) likes, but in this case I presume that the shared character is not good. Have you noticed that a lot of authors (good ones) haven't shared for a while ... ? I won't post here if a character doesn't receive at least 5-6 likes. It's free, you know?! :) ... I've spoken about "credits" before too ... Almost nobody cares to give such. So I stopped too.
And ...
Here's another simple rework (because the thread is about sharing) ;)
Kanisha - an "ordinary" sporty girl:
Kanisha 0.png Kanisha B.png - regular and bigger card
More images at:

p.s. Guess I should inform you that I've update my Hitomi card and working on Mia Khalifa update, Olivia Wilde, Yulia Nova, Danni Ashe, ... a legendary hucow and more ...

Last edited:

ZeithGz

Aug 13, 2020
Special Cards "Dragon Triad".

When the light disappears ... from the shadows appear who the criminals fear most, they are not villains much less heroes but if your name appears on their list your death already has a date.

June Special Cards Preview (6).jpg
June Special Cards Preview (4).jpg June Special Cards Preview (5).jpg

Take care of yourself... they arrive soon

Special Cards "Kitsune Realms".

Kitsune Realms is a comic from Zoe's mind so she gave me the task of bringing her 2 favorite characters to "life".
June Special Cards Preview (3).jpg
June Special Cards Preview (1).jpg

June Special Cards Preview (2).jpg
More characters from "Kitsune Realms " will come so stay tuned!

May 12, 2021
yo i have a question ... what is the best UncensorSelector plugin for female?
not penis..

Just grab the latest version of KKManager and it will be taken care for you. is the current

Extract it into it's own directory inside of AI or HS2 go into the directory and run KKManager.exe. It's straight forward. I don't know if there such a thing that "is the best". you'll have a wonderful selection to choose from innies, outties, roasties, meaties, all types of lips.

I use not penis for all my cards. Everyone here does the same. It's fairly common. :KEK:

Jan 30, 2021
Jan 30, 2021
FYI: We are still not done with Malingen(Mama) from Death Stranding it seems. But she looks damn close now...
malingen-hs23.png
You will notice we have not ported much of her original game outfit. Not sure if we will have time this round. Alcina and her original "big hat" outfit, IO from Paladins, Batgirl from 1960s, Thayla from Dungeons 3, and Mara from Call of Duty: MW are our next focus for HS2 customs.

If you have an idea for a custom game girl rip, especially one no other modder has/is doing for HS2, message! :)

May 12, 2021
Mirrors are included -- search for "mirror slot hooh" in the "find" menu. I attached a screenshot showing how to get there.
Man, I remember when AI-Girl came out and was looking at the ingame settings "Ohh, Reflections!!!!" later after unlocking a bunch of recipes for the house put the mirror up to the side of the bed.. "??? why is this just grey.gray silver paint..." at least they included in HS2 base (aka bedrooms). Not certain but the bedroom HS2 might be wall? I keep getting distracted with these help threads I should just ignore new posts and be following the tutorial.

edit: sorry, forgot the link tabbing through messages.
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/

Last edited:
Reactions: Sepheyer

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
FYI: We are still not done with Malingen(Mama) from Death Stranding it seems. But she looks damn close now...
View attachment 1238610
You will notice we have not ported much of her original game outfit. Not sure if we will have time this round. Alcina and her original "big hat" outfit, IO from Paladins, Batgirl from 1960s, Thayla from Dungeons 3, and Mara from Call of Duty: MW are our next focus for HS2 customs.

If you have an idea for a custom game girl rip, especially one no other modder has/is doing for HS2, message! :)
looks great, congratulations ;)

mogopogo

May 8, 2020
Does anyone know where I can find a card of Soraka from League of Legends? Only good ones I can find are for Honey Select 1. o:

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020
Since R4 of the game by ScrewThisNoise is out , does anyone have noticed this new thing ? ''Added McHarny’s HDSaveCard v1.0 (*)'' This is in optional mod you can add named ''HDSaveCard v1.0'' I tried it, it is very awesome to make some larger resolution card in the easiest way. :cool:

Reactions: insimgnia and Corbo

Roshua

Mar 6, 2021
Since R4 of the game by ScrewThisNoise is out , does anyone have noticed this new thing ? ''Added McHarny’s HDSaveCard v1.0 (*)'' This is in optional mod you can add named ''HDSaveCard v1.0'' I tried it, it is very awesome to make some larger resolution card in the easiest way. :cool:
how?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes