[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020
While you are doing your card , just press F1 on your keyboard and go to your plugin after you added it , search for ''HDSaveCard v1.0'' you will have the option original, large , extra large. It will stay at whatever option you choosed after that.

Reactions: Roshua

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020
whoever made that hairwork... AMAZING! THank You!
View attachment 1240529

again: the card is too large for upload :(

get it here:

I've made a card yesterday with exactly same hair. I've been inspired by one of ZeithGz card . I've just adjusted a bit differently, longer, not same color . Credit for the original idea for those hair goes to ZeithGz . BTW , there is my card I posted on the same site as you.

HS2ChaF_20210610011914865.png

senpaiibro

Apr 30, 2021
I got some cards from here and I notice a ton of the cards are duplicating into my trash folder and pile up like 200 copies, the original cards are still in their folder and I am using screwthisnoise r4 dx repack, any suggestions to stop having cards duplicate and delete itself into my trash?

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020
I got some cards from here and I notice a ton of the cards are duplicating into my trash folder and pile up like 200 copies, the original cards are still in their folder and I am using screwthisnoise r4 dx repack, any suggestions to stop having cards duplicate and delete itself into my trash?
Uncheck Auto Save in initsetting.exe . I think it should help

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Uncheck Auto Save in initsetting.exe . I think it should help
That's not the fix. Autosave just backs-up the character you're working on.

I tried and got same results, I can't figure out why its doing it and which plugin would be responsible creating mass character cards in my trash bin folder. >= /
Open KKManager, go to plugins and disable Remove Cards To Recycle Bin ;) sweep.png

Last edited:

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
You grace me with your wisdom oh great Mr.wrongtubes! Thank you! also a big fan of your cards.
Thanks so much! Been a bit busy with life in meatspace of late, but have some new cards in the works that I'm super-proud of.

Been trying to nail using ABMX in my creations. It either makes unique and detailed girls orrrrrrr horrifying monstrosities :ROFLMAO:

May 12, 2021
my version of maidgirl ,be aware she,s very kinky View attachment 1239395
That's a cute girl...

I hope this isn't completely off topic but.
HOLY SHIT! THAT MAP! :KEK: (I know that is a wallpaper... I think StudioNeo (even Unity or Blender would choke or take forever to render.))

Speaking of which has anyone looked/seen the maps INSIDE of "ECHO (pc game)"
yes, mostly everything sucks. but I've never seen interior maps with such beautiful use of space, structure and detail. It's almost fractal/procedurally generated.

Reactions: soso07 and Sepheyer

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes