[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

ZeithGz

Aug 13, 2020
Hooya!!

Let me introduce... Lucy!!!
Lucy_Preview (5).png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Second, Her name Is Ozzee.
Ozzee_Preview (5).png

Last but not least, Her name is Roxanne.
Roxanne_Preview (5).png

After the reforms we are now a team this is the last post as "ZeithGz" the name will be changed to "Z Squad" The team will be made up of Zone (Z1), Zkul (Z6), Zoe (Z7) and me Zeith (Z8) now you know the origin of the name (Z Squad) I'll leave here some previews of exclusive cards before the cards.

If you're interested check this out --->

Here the Cards.

Here some WIP

Reactions: VERNON_S
May 12, 2021
Anyone can help me how to load card in blender software ?
Jesus, I really hate shit like this. You know they will keep asking constantly until someone actually says something. And I ALWAYS come off as abrasive to do it to them.
1.) What level of computer competency do you have? I'm guessing you are on Win 7 and Win 10? Have you changed settings in your File Explorer to show all files and show extensions?
2.) Have you installed blender? Have you tried to use SB3Util.exe? Have you messed around with Unity (have it installed)?
3.) Do you get any results from searching "How to export to Honey Select (1 or 2) from Blender." Any videos come up? Have you watched any of them? Are you comfortable with the different types of file extentions that programs like Blender can use? Have you tried installing any of the plugins for Blender (you will need them)?

FREEBIE ANSWER: There will be NO textures! Up to you figure out how to get your Textures and Rigging done in Blender. Get comfy with .zipmods if you want skin, hair, eyes, acessories. You will fall down the rabbit hole attempting to find free stuff from other sites. You SHOULD learn how to do stuff in Unity. And The meshes and geometry between HS1 and HS2 are incompatible. Stay AWAY from cloud stuff. You won't be able to afford even a "hobbyist" version.

If you don't have your tool-chain configured properly, you will not succeed.
If you don't have your DEV environment setup properly, you will not succeed.
If you don't document your own process and steps you took, you will not succeed.
If you don't have an end goal in mind, you will no succeed.

Also, since you are here.. why don't you look at:
https://f95zone.to/categories/development.72/

https://f95zone.to/threads/unity-mod-framework-manager.27682/

I wish you the best of luck.

Jan 30, 2021
Anyone can help me how to load card in blender software ?
Вам нужен Ninja Ripper. Получите бесплатное приложение и загрузите свою игру HS2. Загрузите свою карту в Character Maker. Затем скопируйте модель в файлы на ПК. Затем используйте Noesis для преобразования экспортированных файлов Ninja Ripper в FBX / OBJ / и т. Д. После этого, если вы знаете Blender, можете начинать.

Удачи, Андри!
And here is a brand new character girl... say good greetings to our very own LINKLE. :)
PATHOS - Linkle.png

Last edited:

Anonymus112358

Mar 8, 2021
Since the last update, all Cards will be moved to my recycle bin after each scene (it still exists ingame but I dont want it in my bin). Can I prevent this from happening?

[Info :Remove Cards To Recycle Bin] Moved "M:\other\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R3.2\UserData\chara\female\872793_HS2ChaF_20201013011949527.png" to recycle bin before it was removed or overwritten.

Reactions: SpyroDragon
May 12, 2021
Since the last update, all Cards will be moved to my recycle bin after each scene (it still exists ingame but I dont want it in my bin). Can I prevent this from happening?

[Info :Remove Cards To Recycle Bin] Moved "M:\other\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R3.2\UserData\chara\female\872793_HS2ChaF_20201013011949527.png" to recycle bin before it was removed or overwritten.
Please respond to STN on this EXACT reply.

https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r2-illusion.53457/post-5919749

And politely ask. "What is the correct way to disable this behavior? Should we be just move or remove the .zipmod doing this?"

soso07

Jul 26, 2020

go to KKManager and in Plugin tab select Removetorecyclebin and click disable

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes