[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

walkolla12

Mar 14, 2020
Anyone try to make hs2 Mirellia Q Melromarc card???? If not can anyone make it?? I try it but can't fine queen clothes.

Jan 30, 2021
Linkle is my card, my signature is in the cardframe :) What mod is missing?
Greetings Hikari. I quickly tested and resaved out a working copy for the guys having trouble with the original. Your card worked just fine on my machine--save for one mod that was missing from my local files. Not sure why it crashed their apps. I will also update my previous post to include your name/credit. :)

Last edited:

Laguna77

May 17, 2021
Hello Everyone
My aports

-Rommi (Galaxy Fight)
- Suji (Battle Live)
-Tana (Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones )
Roomi_(Galaxy_Fight).png Suji_BattleLive.png Tana_fire-Emblem-Sacred-Stones.png

Last edited:

Shadowface96

Oct 3, 2017
Hey, Character Settings is sometime missing from girl creator, and I always extract all of the content because I didn't know what is missing, do you know the exact data I must extract?

Last edited:

bud46

May 21, 2020
Hi guys, long time lurker here, I thought it was about time to share some of my creations...
Even though they are mostly based on existing cards (would love to credit the original creators, but mostly I don't remember, sorry...), I changed quite a bit about body and clothes. As you'll notice, I'm kind of a hourglass and ass guy, so if that's your thing, you'll probably like some of the cards I can post...

First up is a card for Shiori Tsukada that someone made and that I changed to my liking

EDIT: Found out who originally created the card, credits and a big thank you to Hikari-Shuya!
You can find more here:

Please go and support if you can! :)

Shiori01.png Shiori04.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

935756_HS2ChaF_20201127204908341.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes