73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshiosoka

Oct 7, 2019
Not that i want to drag this any further, but i think you misunderstood me, or maybe i expressed what i wanted to say wrongly. Just to be clear, i wasn't complaining about myself (not really)
No worries, you literally spoke about leaning into that direction yourself which made it easy to read as such, either way, i want to apologize for getting a bit carried away with my reading.

i just wanted to state, that despite Xyth's outrageous scheme (which i do see as such) and the questionable quality of his mods (hideous face morphs), he's still doing fine numbers and that kinda baffles me. From the perspective of a potential supporter (not me, generally), why would i go along with this? Dedicated patrons i guess. Who am i to judge? That's all. :)
Fair enough, and i'll stick to what i said. There is this trend where some people complains if characters gets ported a second time or more, and since Xyth releases stuff much faster than anyone else the chances of him being the first one doing new ones are high, so i'd guess his dedicated following doesn't care much about quality and sees his stuff as "good enough" for the price (which isn't to me) as long as they get to fuck as many trending characters asap.

Comparing Xyth's numbers to those of a few other creators with slower release schedules than his but higher quality (mainly TombCrux and 73 since they still do head ports for HS1) kinda supports that theory (i wish there was more people still porting heads mainly to HS1 for a wider comparison, specially since Xyth, like many others, now works only on HS2 which is also worth being kept in mind)

Xeyniu on the other hand offers good stuff at a consistent schedule, but his payment model takes away the value of choice and has the possibility to charge his patrons and still give them nothing (like any HS1 player last month where he only released HS2 clothes)

Monarchist

Feb 15, 2020
Hs1 question:
I couldn't find an answer in discord so I'll try my luck here.
Is it possible to adjust distance between butt cheeks in Hs1? I've an old version of Active Female bones and Adjust mod. But neither have this option, when you make the butt a bit big, it's getting bigger towards inwards, not outwards, looking weird and cramped.

• Haha
Reactions: yeardallas

Rizael

Jun 21, 2018
hi, i'm asking here because on the official ds server i didn't get a proper answer and i don't know in what section here i can ask, but i have a problem with hs1, for some reason the water surface doesn't appear in maps like mixed bathroom and hot springs, anyone know why and if can be fixed?

• Haha

liutu

Jan 25, 2020
hi, i'm asking here because on the official ds server i didn't get a proper answer and i don't know in what section here i can ask, but i have a problem with hs1, for some reason the water surface doesn't appear in maps like mixed bathroom and hot springs, anyone know why and if can be fixed?
for technical issues, you can find help on HS discord, "hs help".

• Angry
May 12, 2021
When did this thread become a beginner's question thread?
Does that bother you? Sounds kinda that passive.. or toxic.

You, Me, and everyone else have 3 choices.

Either a.) Explain (or quote an other post that already answer it). b.) Tell them NO. c.) Refer them to troubleshooting/issue resolution thread.

But if you want to tell people how you really feel. Have at it.

I mean no one is stopping you from creating a F.A.Q.

Sorry for my juicer :ROFLMAO:(y)

Apr 17, 2020
Does that bother you? Sounds kinda that passive.. or toxic.

You, Me, and everyone else have 3 choices.

Either a.) Explain (or quote an other post that already answer it). b.) Tell them NO. c.) Refer them to troubleshooting/issue resolution thread.

But if you want to tell people how you really feel. Have at it.

I mean no one is stopping you from creating a F.A.Q.

Sorry for my juicer :ROFLMAO:(y)
I'll go with C then cuz this is more or less a mod sharing thread not a help center. HS 1,2, ai, playhome all have threads on f95 you can ask questions on.

The reddit and discord can answer most to all questions you got.
I don't mind when a new person is asking about if we have certain character mods, but lately it has been looking like a help center about how to get your game running than mod sharing thread. No salt or anger just wanted to help clear up what we're about here.

May 12, 2021
Last edited:

Zanders

Mar 24, 2020
Welps, more modders are showing up in this thread. Wouldn't surprise me to see 73lac7cs himself at some point in the future posting here, particularly because (if I'm not wrong), he doesn't care about his stuff being leaked (I remember him saying something along those lines when his content was being leaked on yiff party).

• Sad

manachue456

Jan 6, 2020
Does anyone have a video on how to create a clothes mod from Blender like in the clip, please :3 I watched Vi Novel's clip on creating Accessory MOD which was quite interesting, so now I want to try the clothes mod I am using google translate

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Pack Mods v3 for Honey Select 2 (New mods, cards (no Edited), Coordinates) google drive again.
Most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.
[BR] Pack Mods v3.png
Pack Mods v3 HS2 Google Drive (Maximum Size 600mb ZIP) / v1,v2 and v3 (ALL) = 6.5GB ZIP

- PACK V3 (New Update)
- PACK V2 (Update)
- PACK V1 (initial)

all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also recommend that you have your game with the most updated repack, you can find it here:
- Version 3.2 DX (My Game Version)
download the v1 and v2 package before downloading this v3 package or else you will not have the current complete package:
https://f95zone.to/threads/73lac7cs-character-mods.39752/post-5738281
https://f95zone.to/threads/73lac7cs-character-mods.39752/post-5792773

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes