73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

thienbucon

May 9, 2021
HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R3.2\HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R3.2\mods\MyMods\XeyNiu
Only keep the [XeyNiu] HS2c008 Tifa {FF7R}.zipmod file in the directory. Delete this file in other directories.
I did what you said but there is only 1 file in that folder, what do you mean but delete it in other folders?
1621678724421.png

HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R3.2\HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R3.2\mods\MyMods\XeyNiu
Only keep the [XeyNiu] HS2c008 Tifa {FF7R}.zipmod file in the directory. Delete this file in other directories.
thank you friend, do you know why these messages show up whenever I click Play in-game.
1621674083682.png

Last edited:

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
anyone has Diao Chan for HS2

krorus123 sir! I used your 2 mod packs and I think XeyNiu Tifa Chinese Hair is broken:

View attachment 1206445
https://f95zone.to/threads/73lac7cs-character-mods.39752/post-5655041

I did what you said but there is only 1 file in that folder, what do you mean but delete it in other folders?
View attachment 1206580

thank you friend, do you know why these messages show up whenever I click Play in-game.
View attachment 1206514
Download my Pack v1 and v2

FoolBoy

Jul 4, 2020
As a sidenote, if you aren't doing as well as you expected it may be worth trying a bit of self criticism instead of putting all the blame on leaks, your name doesn't even pop up often here unlike that of other modders who still do much better.
Not that i want to drag this any further, but i think you misunderstood me, or maybe i expressed what i wanted to say wrongly. Just to be clear, i wasn't complaining about myself (not really), i just wanted to state, that despite Xyth's outrageous scheme (which i do see as such) and the questionable quality of his mods (hideous face morphs), he's still doing fine numbers and that kinda baffles me. From the perspective of a potential supporter (not me, generally), why would i go along with this? Dedicated patrons i guess. Who am i to judge? That's all. :)

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
From the perspective of a potential supporter (not me, generally), why would i go along with this?
Well Patreon allows all kinds of shenanigans, as long you show it on the right light people wont notice flaws until they brought it ... as long he maintains a constant stream of releases and they appear to look good, most will go with it.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
he's still doing fine numbers and that kinda baffles me. From the perspective of a potential supporter (not me, generally), why would i go along with this? Dedicated patrons i guess. Who am i to judge? That's all. :)
One of the main things for Xyth's success is the way he deals/negotiates with his customers and obviously the consistent release schedule. other modders should take notes.

Reactions: nepunepu55

47Haven

Jan 30, 2018
From the perspective of a potential supporter (not me, generally), why would i go along with this? Dedicated patrons i guess. Who am i to judge? That's all. :)
Playing a bit of devil's advocate here, it is also rather risky for the creator to adopt this kind of model. While it's true that you technically doesn't need to waste time to mod something that nobody wants, as they crowdfunded it in advance, it would also mean that you're attracting much more one time patrons, those that either only crowdfund the headmod they wants, or those who only became patrons once said mod is on voting for release/released for lower tier patrons, rather than attracting much more monthly patrons who subbed because it's cheap enough that they can forget about the monthly bill.

But yeah, AAA games prices for a mod of unknown quality, yet Xyth is still doing it means it worked for them.

763334723i

Feb 18, 2021
I did bro, in fact I only used your Pack V1&2 after a clean install of Screwthisnoise DX BetterRepack R3.2

As long as you keep one [XeyNiu] HS2c008 Tifa {FF7R}.zipmod, it will do. Others need to be deleted, otherwise an error will be reported

• Hey there
Reactions: krorus123
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes