73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

thienbucon

May 9, 2021
Pack Mods v2 for Honey Select 2 (New mods, cards (no Edited), Coordinates) google drive again.
Most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.
View attachment 1200160
Pack Mods v2 HS2 Google Drive (Maximum Size 549mb RIP - Extracted 642mb~)

- PACK V1 (initial)
- PACK V2 (Update)

all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also recommend that you have your game with the most updated repack, you can find it here:
- Version 3.2 DX (My Game Version)
download the v1 package before downloading this v2 package or else you will not have the current complete package:
https://f95zone.to/threads/73lac7cs-character-mods.39752/post-5738281
sorry bro I unzipped and install your pack, but I couldn't find this girl card
1621526200531.png

is she included in your pack V1 & V2, if so where can I find her?

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
sorry bro I unzipped and install your pack, but I couldn't find this girl card
View attachment 1203873

is she included in your pack V1 & V2, if so where can I find her?
due to some problems I had here on the forum, I chose not to include my personal cards in the package anymore,
but maybe someday I will include them again, but here is the card (separate):
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-5683544

Yoshiosoka

Oct 7, 2019
Yep 73 does that kind of sh*t. when I mentioned 73 should fix his ports before (cuz obviously people use their hard earned money to buy them). everyone was mad at me, defending him and fanboing him.
As someone who has found other issues shared across several ports (like some FF7R characters missing mouth insides, making their hair visible through their mouth when open) i can totally agree on this.

73 is the best head porter for HS 1 but that doesn't mean you should tolerate this kind of sh*t.
Can't agree when TombCrux exists and still works on HS1.

Reactions: ai9999 and Drknd

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Alright so the majority of the forum do not want 73's mods.

Fair enough.
What? :WaitWhat: No? Majority wants 73 mods, I said he should fix his stuff. I mean it's not that much of a effort since 73 has fkng monopoly in HS1. If you don't point out mistakes he'll definitely repeat them like any person in existence.

Reactions: Yoshiosoka

Yoshiosoka

Oct 7, 2019
Yes I'm aware of that. Tomb crux and xeyniu are better than 73 but I've considered 3 factors to determine best porter which are quality, accuracy and consistency of release schedule. according to those 73 is on the top.
Kinda weird tbh.

I mean, won't deny that Xeyniu's payment model became kinda bullshit (can't even choose what you get) after he got aware of the content leaks nor that Tomb releases 1 head port at most once every 3 months, however, one can't deny that 73's ports have both their own flaws and good things that -IMO- might put him at most on par with Tomb when we look at them as a whole (mostly keeping in mind face expression accuracy and quality, hair physics, texture quality, release schedule consistency payment model and support for older ports).

Either way, that doesn't matter much since we all focus on different things and, in the end it all boils down to opinions and personal preferences.

The only thing where i think we can all i agree is on Xyth's business model being the most bullshit of them all and that at least his old ports are of a rather questionable quality for their price since he seems more focused on quantity of releases (i think it's worth pointing that i don't care about HS2 so i have no opinion about his ports for it, so i'm saying it based on his HS1 works which stopped long ago).
Alright so the majority of the forum do not want 73's mods.

Fair enough.
What sort of mental gymnastic did you do to jump from some minor criticism towards 73's ports straight to that conclussion.

Zanders

Mar 24, 2020
Got it on Discord, and it is a compilation of multiple mods. Not totally accurate but it's better than nothing.
Until someone ports the actual outfit (I don't see why not, considering how massively popular Lady D is), this is absolutely better than nothing, thanks for the share!

Oberleutnant

Nov 3, 2018
btw do you have a link for your pantyhose? i can't find it
If you mean the Nina Williams gloves in the pantyhose slot showing up red in the Resolver, it's due to Allegretto plugin. Search for it in the Known Mod List gloves are from modder Chunky (update your modlist if it doesn't show up) but if you have the mod but it still doesn't load then you have to turn on the Allegretto setting that lets you use Gloves in Pantyhose slot

Last edited:
Reactions: fatboyslim89

Felix007

May 18, 2021
anyone have this pantyhose and willing to share it? This modder is from uugg, you can pretty much get it for free if you know how to navigate through uugg. anyone willing to obtain it for me? that would be appreciated.
View attachment 1203774
The author did not release it,and this is the original posting:
he just release the hand accessory and neck accessory.

Reactions: ai9999
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes