73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kijey

Apr 17, 2020
Hello, no matter which version of Scripdet Cocks I use, I always get the message that it is outdated. Can someone help me there please?

namvail1234

Feb 28, 2020
I took a fcking week tried to make the outfit of Okuni worked like what I want then a guy upload in here after 2 days, I don't have problem with leaker or you guys use mods without join patreon, I'm happy because you guys care about my mods, but can you upload it in here like atleast a week later after we - modders released a mod? especially other modders are talking about you, kamelotx :/

Last edited:

liutu

Jan 25, 2020
73lac7 is stubborn with hs 1, I don't understand, he could well do mods for hs 1 and 2 at the same time, but hey, I think it's just a matter of stubbornness
You have the HS1 clan and the HS2 clan, it's same thing with modders.

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
I wanna be honest, i didn't expect 73's to release Lady D. without a hair only version, the hat doesn't fit with anything else beside elegant clothes, someone posted a screen 3 page back of her without hat *sad face*

Stinger.g

May 1, 2021
Pack Mods v1 for Honey Select 2 (New mods, cards (no Edited), Coordinates, Overlays) google drive again.
Most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.
View attachment 1187480
Pack Mods v1 HS2 Google Drive (Maximum Size 5+0.5=5.5GB RIP - Extracted 9GB~)

BYPASS GDRIVE:
create a shortcut in gdrive, create a folder, place the shortcut in the folder and download the folder.

all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also recommend that you have your game with the most updated repack, you can find it here:
- Version 3.2 DX (My Game Version)

this will be the new Basic version, I recommend that everyone download it, as the next updates will be separate, and therefore you will need this initial pack.

Pack Mods v1 for Honey Select 2 (New mods, cards (no Edited), Coordinates, Overlays) google drive again.
Most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.
View attachment 1187480
Pack Mods v1 HS2 Google Drive (Maximum Size 5+0.5=5.5GB RIP - Extracted 9GB~)

BYPASS GDRIVE:
create a shortcut in gdrive, create a folder, place the shortcut in the folder and download the folder.

all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts.
I also recommend that you have your game with the most updated repack, you can find it here:
- Version 3.2 DX (My Game Version)

this will be the new Basic version, I recommend that everyone download it, as the next updates will be separate, and therefore you will need this initial pack.
hi
krorus123
thank you for sharing it with us, could you please explain in screenshots or a small video on how to download the files. it's not working for me i can't download them cant create any shortcuts or folders, maybe i'm doing it wronge. or could you give us a torrent link. it would be appreciated. thank you again

Yoshiosoka

Oct 7, 2019
I wanna be honest, i didn't expect 73's to release Lady D. without a hair only version, the hat doesn't fit with anything else beside elegant clothes, someone posted a screen 3 page back of her without hat *sad face*
Well, he just ports the head models as they are so it looks like any character that wears a hat by default will share the same issue unless the model includes a hair only version.

Looks like the only way to give her alternate styles while using the default hair will be replacing the hat with another one more fitting the style. Same as with Kyrie, an older port that also wears a hat by default (and looks far worse without it).

Pic for reference:
1621465760489.png

Reactions: ai9999

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
Yoshiosoka this should be a screen made by 73's in his patreon before the release, so i suppose there a version of the hair without hat, maybe not shared yet.
1621466582038.png

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
I took a fcking week tried to make the outfit of Okuni worked like what I want then a guy upload in here after 2 days, I don't have problem with leaker or you guys use mods without join patreon, I'm happy because you guys care about my mods, but can you upload it in here like atleast a week later after we - modders released a mod? especially other modders are talking about you, kamelotx :/
I assume you’re Beg Yoshi then. I just take a look at your patreon model. It’s similar like Cuni’s which is very nice. So I think when your next mod is in public released state, we just leave your patreon link mod here like the ones I did with McM82, Dark_ruler and Cuni. You’re OK with that?

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
The scalp is painted, he just played with lights and camera angles to hide the flaws
View attachment 1202996
Yep 73 does that kind of sh*t. when I mentioned 73 should fix his ports before (cuz obviously people use their hard earned money to buy them). everyone was mad at me, defending him and fanboing him. 73 is the best head porter for HS 1 but that doesn't mean you should tolerate this kind of sh*t.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
anyone have this pantyhose and willing to share it? This modder is from uugg, you can pretty much get it for free if you know how to navigate through uugg. anyone willing to obtain it for me? that would be appreciated.
EpJPG.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes