73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

tadpole_tom

Jul 1, 2020
Any of you have PerseusStoned's latest cards? As it's been a month since Elizabeth Olsen released, I hope someone can 'ethically' release it? TIA

Last edited:

El Cabo

Apr 18, 2020
Yet it looks like it's the most valuable for the creators and leak preventing. Seeing that i'm rather inclined to go in that direction myself eventually :unsure:
what he charges is an armed robbery,
and the quality of the mods is not the best either so I do not complain when I see that they filter one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yoshiosoka

Yoshiosoka

Oct 7, 2019
Yet it looks like it's the most valuable for the creators and leak preventing. Seeing that i'm rather inclined to go in that direction myself eventually :unsure:
Is anything holding you back? You're here, you can see by yourself how going that direction fails to achieve the expected result and instead encourages potential buyers to look for alternative sources.

is there a way to have 73's lady d without hat?
You can only remove it with render editor so far.

Last edited:

FoolBoy

Jul 4, 2020
Is anything holding you back? You're here, you can see by yourself how going that direction fails to achieve the expected result and instead encourages potential buyers to look for alternative sources.
How does Xyth's approach fails? To me it looks like he's doing perfectly fine, judging by his patreon numbers, despite his obscure delivery scheme. If i'm not mistaken, he even uses some "software protection" and is still running well.

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
looks like he's doing perfectly fine, judging by his patreon numbers
Quality aside, he releases head mods faster than anyone else. I'm sorry Foolboy but most people don't care about outfits. I mean go ahead and follow Xyth but you're not gonna get anywhere near the same amount of patrons unless you change your content.

user6866995

Dec 28, 2019
i'll download it for you, i had the acc. wait a bit tho, my upload speed is shit

Edit :
Here it is

I've downloaded the 2 files above posted by ClaireNv. However, it still says missing k009 and k007 when i tried to load it.
How do you make this into a working file?
Any help is appreciated.
Thank you in advance

MRtt0

Mar 14, 2021
Xyth and Xeyniu models may be worth of them and they'll surely get a lot of money, so it can be seen as a success.

They do hurt some of the customers (some of there that were loyal before) with their exploitative models. I know they probably don't care about that but it sucks seeing some of your creators that you were able to support making these changes, that makes you unable to support anymore.

At the end, I think sooner or later your stuff will leak, may take more or less but as we can see Xyth and Xeyniu stuff still leaks, and basically everything created ends up leaking (games, movies, whatever stuff you can imagine). The question to me is more what kind of offer you do to your customers.

Reactions: Yoshiosoka

Yoshiosoka

Oct 7, 2019
How does Xyth's approach fails? To me it looks like he's doing perfectly fine, judging by his patreon numbers, despite his obscure delivery scheme. If i'm not mistaken, he even uses some "software protection" and is still running well.
Have you at least taken a look at how does his payment model work? It's bullshit, but it works only when mixed with his focus on whales and rushed releases.

-High tiers subscribe for either a comission or a chance to pick the next character through crowdfund.
-Lower tiers basically pay for a chance to get what they want from stuff already done through polls.

It's mostly based on customer speculation, and even though in the end not everyone may be happy, they still have a chance to get who they want the most in the next crowdfund or poll.

His rushed releases make that time shorter than for other modders so people keep gambling with him.

As a sidenote, if you aren't doing as well as you expected it may be worth trying a bit of self criticism instead of putting all the blame on leaks, your name doesn't even pop up often here unlike that of other modders who still do much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes