[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

duke

Oct 14, 2016
Anyone know where to find sjjpl hair mods? I could only find mods up to 60 and for some of these new cards its asking for 79? Thanks!

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Anyone know where to find sjjpl hair mods? I could only find mods up to 60 and for some of these new cards its asking for 79? Thanks!
Package HS2 Hairs from SJJPL, is here:
- mega link (300MB)

my package only hair sjjpl, I hope it helps you. (01 ~ 80) and some additional ones that have no numbering

vaneon

Aug 9, 2020
NEW ELSA X3 OUT NOW! Enjoy this princess as you never did before! archangel86 vaneon mudfraudbla i want your opinions!
krorus123 I have seen you added some of my cards to your collections so.. I suggest you to update it with this new card I personally think it's worth it!
HAVE FUN! and follow me for more on:
Your Elsa is more reproducible and beautiful than anyone else's.
I feel that you made it carefully.

It is advisable to reduce the z-axis of the eye a little. About 2-5.
The expression should be a little softer.
And now that the outline of the face is a little egg-shaped, it would be nice to have a little more roundness.

Looking forward to the perfect Elsa!

Roshua

Mar 6, 2021
Your Elsa is more reproducible and beautiful than anyone else's.
I feel that you made it carefully.

It is advisable to reduce the z-axis of the eye a little. About 2-5.
The expression should be a little softer.
And now that the outline of the face is a little egg-shaped, it would be nice to have a little more roundness.

Looking forward to the perfect Elsa!
Thank you really much appreciated! I know it should have a different type of cheeks, the problem is that if i change them i have some conflicts and the face starts to have some visible glitches. For now I will wait for a moment to see if archangel or others artists can pick my card or do a better Elsa in their own in order to to take inspiration from them, because i really worked a lot on this card and i'm arrived finally at a point that makes me satisfied, and thats the pont because doing better could be exhausting. But surely I will try to improve her on a V4. For now i will start working on other princesses and mastering them! thank you for your work too youre inspiration for me!

Meanwhile i share with you my V3 Jasmine! have Fun! and follow for more:

Reactions: Mexayan
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes