[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Nirolten

Nov 12, 2020
The repack comes with the push up plugin. It's located in the [OPTIONAL] Mods folder. Just copy and paste the BepInEx folder to the main folder and overwrite any files that pop up.
Thanks ! I'm just a complete moron you made me realise these files are really interesting and "unused" right now

zarathosZ66

Jan 29, 2020
A few original contributions and a few edits.
The first is my updated lodoss Pirotess with the costume from SENA found in the repack.
Second is my take on super hot Excella from Resident Evil by darkruler.
EDIT: (Excella mod required: )
Third is Balalaika from Black Lagoon with simple costume by yours truly.

Next up are two originals: Risty from Queens Blade (went kinda safe, not 100% satisfied, maybe will make her more anime-ish) and a nerdy techie tippie oc Madison.

See ya folks!

HS2ChaF_20210427231810521.png HS2ChaF_20210427225053119.png HS2ChaF_20210427224809953.png

HS2ChaF_20210427224516869.png HS2ChaF_20210427224646869.png

Last edited:

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
OBSOLETE New Version available: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-5746369

Hi Guys (and Girls?). I want to thank everyone for all those Awesome Character Cards, many of them are so good, that they could have been ripped out straight of the Game or Anime where the Character is based on. When i first downloaded HS2, i barely could find any Cards until someone mentioned this site (funny thing is, i have an account here for quite some time, but i totally forgot about that).

The last few Weeks i downloaded more or less half of the Cards here and always thought, that i would like to give something back in return, but seeing the Quality of the Cards here, i said to myself "Whatever you would create, would end up looking like shit compared to the stuff thats been offered here" yet still, today i created my first Character, and wanted to share it here, maybe some of you may like it.

Its a Character from the indi Game "Fight'n Rage" (Side Scroller Beat em up based on Streets of Rage), its not a Playable Character but one seen in the Ingame Shop, in other words the Shopkeeper. The Character does not have a Name, at least not that i know, so i just named her "Shopkeeper Foxgirl" not very creative i know :p

I really liked what i saw, so tried my best to recreate her for HS2 using whatever was available in the Character Creator, its not a masterpiece, but its something. If some of the Talented people here want to further improve her, feel free to do so, i also aded a Screenshot from within the game as reference. Last but not least, English is not my native language, so bear with me guys ;)

And now have fun with my lil Foxgirl.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Tifa HS2 By Xeyniu (Complete Edition 3 Hairs and Updated), Uploaded By Me, ZipMod Edited Created By Me,
My Cards and Coordinates Just Below in Spoiler .

Desktop Screenshot 2021.04.28 - 13.20.12.72.png
this updated mod was also added to my latest 3.0 package:
https://f95zone.to/threads/73lac7cs-character-mods.39752/post-5647515
package 3.0 has also been updated some coordinates (Removed coordinates from repeated or missing clothes, I also created a folder with my coordinates that I created and customized).

Last edited:

ZeithGz

Aug 13, 2020
Hellew! Blah blah blah straight to the point.

Let me introduce... Seol-Hwa!!
Seol-Hwa_Preview (4).png

STOOOP! a second girl to introduce...

Her name is Seara.
Seara_Preview (4).png

Here the Cards.
AISChaF_Seara-By_ZeithGz.png AISChaF_Seol-Hwa-By_ZeithGz.png

Not Over yet.

*Drumroll* Let me introduce... Courtney!!
Courtney_Preview (4).png

Well the size is too big for this site (18.9 mb) if you want her card go to here you can get all my previous cards.

If you want more cards go to my patreon (link in my signature) you can get all my cards and some exclusive ones

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Tifa HS2 By Xeyniu (Complete Edition 3 Hairs and Updated), Uploaded By Me, ZipMod Edited Created By Me,
My Cards and Coordinates Just Below in Spoiler .
Awesome! However, when I applied your 3.0 All In One Package, over the STN Repack 3.2, and also the mod in your post, and then loaded your cards, two of them have no hair. I only have hair on the first card (purple dress). Am I missing something?

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Awesome! However, when I applied your 3.0 All In One Package, over the STN Repack 3.2, and also the mod in your post, and then loaded your cards, two of them have no hair. I only have hair on the first card (purple dress). Am I missing something?
the separate mega file and the updated one, you need to exclude similar ones from STN repack and my package 3.0, I updated the repack 3.0 recently with the new tifa 3 hairs probably when you downloaded my package it was still the old version with only 1 hair.
all files have the same name you can even replace the files, remember you should only leave a single version that would be this mega zipmod, to facilitate the search I recommend the search everything program

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes