[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Jivvy

Mar 24, 2021
hello !

I encountered quite some cards that needed the push-up plugin (or whatever it is called) but i don't think I have it (honey select 2 dx but probably not the latest version) where can I find it ?
The repack comes with the push up plugin. It's located in the [OPTIONAL] Mods folder. Just copy and paste the BepInEx folder to the main folder and overwrite any files that pop up.

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
Seems to me all have problems with loading corectly this card,Update your game mods i load her without problems HS2_2021-04-27-14-40-51-091.png HS2_2021-04-27-14-42-03-923.png

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
I have the game and all the mods updated, the default card loads just like yours but the problem is when I change the hair in the editor, then it loads as the image above.
first remove from accesories extra hair whair or something and you can change after HS2_2021-04-27-16-26-27-286.png HS2_2021-04-27-16-28-15-453.png HS2_2021-04-27-16-29-21-800.png

Last edited:

archangel86

Feb 20, 2018
excuse me, but how can i put mods in my game :( it didn't works for me

BTW, Great job as always !
Once you download the zipmod from the links, just place them as they are in your honey select 2/mods directory. For example (C:/HS2/mods/[lodec][HS2]Twilek.zipmod). If you have the better repack the zipmods should be picked up and loaded.

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
I tried that, remove the hair accessory, put no hair on back hair and front hair and then put front hair again, it continues to load badly.
in the editor it looks good but then in the rest of the game it loads badly
dont use hair accesory again if you change her back hair lol

Jan 30, 2021
hello !

I encountered quite some cards that needed the push-up plugin (or whatever it is called) but i don't think I have it (honey select 2 dx but probably not the latest version) where can I find it ?
Yes, you DEFINITELY need the Pushup mod as well as the Beaver one that hides her pubic hair Accessories. Otherwise you get hair-city.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
hello !

If you're using a repack it might be stored, ready to install, in your root folder. Look in [OPTIONAL] Mods, it might be in there, depending on the version you have.

Copy the BepInEx folder, and then paste it into the game's root folder and allow any overwrites.

Jan 30, 2021
Seems to me all have problems with loading corectly this card,Update your game mods i load her without problems
Thanks for the test demo, Soso. :) Very sorry for the problems, Cabo. Katy woke up today with "bitch" tatted on her bum. :whistle: Apparently, she had this weird issue with her Face Bonmod settings, specifically with the bone: ct_hairB. Bit of ointment applied vigorously & we both felt better.
goodhairday.jpg
Here is a new card for Katy, (1) PATHOS style, as well as (2) EL CABO style--& no more Accessories bug for BOTH. We will get our HD card updated in our supporter sharing ASAP.
HS2ChaF_20210427091825908.png HS2ChaF_20210427092343901.png
Thanks to all of you who helped to uncover this bug in our girl's bum! She is sitting much better now. :)

Last edited:

El Cabo

Apr 18, 2020
Thanks for the test demo, Soso. :) Very sorry for the problems, Cabo. Katy woke up today with "bitch" tatted on her bum. :whistle: Apparently, she had this weird issue with her Face Bonmod settings, specifically with the bone: ct_hairB. Bit of ointment applied vigorously & we both felt better.
View attachment 1166455
Here is a new card for Katy, (1) PATHOS style, as well as (2) EL CABO style--& no more Accessories bug for BOTH. We will get our HD card updated in our supporter sharing ASAP.
View attachment 1166439 View attachment 1166440
Thanks to all of you who helped to uncover this bug in our girl's bum! She is sitting much better now. :)
problem fixed, thanks for the quick response and solution.

Xtremez

Apr 22, 2021
Those tights do that in the half-state - they're the best. There's maybe four or five pantyhose that do this in this repack.

Whoever made them deserves a medal :ROFLMAO:
Yeah that's looks amazing, but i didn't even tried to find them in redactor, do you remember how icon looks there for this pantyhose mod or a link?

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Yeah that's looks amazing, but i didn't even tried to find them in redactor, do you remember how icon looks there for this pantyhose mod or a link?
They were just called Pantyhose Black, I think? There's four or five of them all grouped together in the menu. They've been in the repacks since launch.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes