[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Roshua

Mar 6, 2021
uhmm, it looks like the archangel86 found someone to dispute with him among the best Disney Cartoon Cards,
Beautiful Work vaneon, Congratulations.

I will create a folder of your cards Collection in my Repack and it will come out in the next update.
View attachment 1162665
uhmm, it looks like the archangel86 found someone to dispute with him among the best Disney Cartoon Cards,

I will create a folder of your cards Collection in my Repack and it will come out in the next update.
View attachment 1162665
Can't wait to work on these characters and propose my own version! meanwhile archangel86 what do you think about this 2 version Elsa? I challenge you to do it better when you got some time!I spent over 20 hours of work on this character and now I think its really near. X. Disney, Frozen, Elsa (21) (X) (Princess).png HS2_2021-04-26-01-52-06-640.png ( follow my work at: )

archangel86

Feb 20, 2018
Do you say this problem?

I didn't realize this problem until you told me.

I fixed Belle's card.

But my other cards have same problem.
When uploading 15 princesses
I will upload all the latest versions of the cards.
You'll find loads of issues like this once you push the bonemod too far to get the right aesthetics. I've learned a lot more since the original cards about tweaking different sliders to get the same result. For example, instead of using a jaw slider to control the height of the jaw, you can use the lower face height, chin and jaw angle sliders to achieve the same results whilst preventing the issue. Of course, you may create other issues by using those sliders instead and end up trying to fix them by using even more sliders - and then create more issues - and so on and so forth... Just trial and error in the end until you get a result you like whilst being as issue free as possible.

I'm just glad it's inspired others to take their hand at the animated characters! Always room for improvement. I have started a 'version 2' of some of the originals using what I've learned and Vaneon and Roshua's versions to see if we can push them all any closer without breaking the bonemod - but that's going to be a way off before release - and got star wars to do before then!

Can't wait to work on these characters and propose my own version! meanwhile archangel86 what do you think about this 2 version Elsa? I challenge you to do it better when you got some time!I spent over 20 hours of work on this character and now I think its really near. View attachment 1163286 View attachment 1163287 ( follow my work at: )
Is that dress in the better repack?

Initial look of that is very close(not looked in the game yet) - something about the cheeks/jaw line seem a little too round but I could be wrong as some images of her do look this way, whilst others a little sharper. I think this is because the animations for these characters are really quite expressive so the overall look of the face can change quite dramatically, whilst the character creation engine in HS is more limited than this.

mudfraudbla

Apr 22, 2020
Can't wait to work on these characters and propose my own version! meanwhile archangel86 what do you think about this 2 version Elsa? I challenge you to do it better when you got some time!I spent over 20 hours of work on this character and now I think its really near. View attachment 1163286 View attachment 1163287 ( follow my work at: )
WOW now its even better bro. keep up the amazing work!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: EnXiaN and Roshua

Roshua

Mar 6, 2021
archangel86 cheeks are really difficult because the shape of Elsa cheeks is a peculiar; I need to define the nose, the body a little bit and surely even the forehead and the head in general is still a problem. I tried everything to have that disney shape but is really difficult with this game. yeah the dress is from repack 3.1. mudfraudbla tha k you!! yeah i will keep working on the card

Reactions: archangel86

Roshua

Mar 6, 2021
X. Disney, Aladdin, Jasmine (15) (X) (Princess).png 129-1291272_jasmine-png.png Worked on Jasmine from aladdin too with my stile to imagine how it could be in a 3D disney style. Hope you like it! follow me for more on !

Jan 30, 2021
Hello, I have a problem with Katy Perry's card, when I change her hair, then when loading the character, it goes wrong, it appears without hair or with it in another position. the game is updated to the latest repack.

View attachment 1164809

View attachment 1164808
This is how Katy "should" look.
fastfix.jpg

Try that toggle trick, first. If that does not reset her loaded settings, go into your Accessories and adjust the vvhairb0034 item.

Reactions: Tonyzep and El Cabo

Nirolten

Nov 12, 2020
hello !

I encountered quite some cards that needed the push-up plugin (or whatever it is called) but i don't think I have it (honey select 2 dx but probably not the latest version) where can I find it ?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes