[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
the separate mega file and the updated one, you need to exclude similar ones from STN repack and my package 3.0, I updated the repack 3.0 recently with the new tifa 3 hairs probably when you downloaded my package it was still the old version with only 1 hair.
That worked perfectly, thank you. There was a conflicting tifa hair file in the original STN repack that I missed deleting.

Just a suggestion, have you considered using the same path for the files that the STN uses so when you copy over your All in One Pack over the STN version, the older filed get overwritten automatically? It would make it easier for the user. Just a suggestion.

Thanks for putting this wonderful pack together. It has some really great models.

• Red Heart
Reactions: krorus123

Jeandidier

Mar 22, 2020
Once you download the zipmod from the links, just place them as they are in your honey select 2/mods directory. For example (C:/HS2/mods/[lodec][HS2]Twilek.zipmod). If you have the better repack the zipmods should be picked up and loaded.
ty a lot my lord

Jan 30, 2021
Had to eventually stop by and say i love your models and diversity, body and themes! Great job! Keep it up.
Thanks for the kind words, Zarathos! When I was first introduced to Illusion games(AI Shoujo, specifically), I assumed you could only create girls with an Asian heritage & cartoons. But after I joined PATHOS, I think much differently now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: zarathosZ66

hoangngo

Jan 14, 2021
Can any community try to make an ahegao mod for hs2, like koikatsu kk ahegao, the face expression in hs2 is so robotic at the moment.

Reactions: sever121

Corbo

Aug 1, 2017
First, thank you to IncQB for his base body. It's my own opinion, be IncQB maybe my favorite creator due to the quality of his work. Check out his work on this site or That said, I took one of his models and here she is, the comics version of Mystique! HS2_2021-04-30-13-45-17-392.png HS2_2021-04-30-13-45-32-938.png

Jan 30, 2021
thumb.png
Not exactly a character card but still worthy of attention... we have a new Honey select 2 plugin called Camera Cycler.

It eliminates the tedium of constantly fiddling with your mouse (and the viewpoint(s) you want) while watching your favourite H-scene. You can adjust then save as many camera angles as you like, then cycle through them carefully with the handy menu, or ultra-quick via a keyboard shortcut of your choice.

Camera Cycler is the first plugin made possible by our ongoing Illusion Plugin Crowdfund Program. :) If you support our program, know this is for you. Available for download May 1st, 2021.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes