73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Tifa HS2 By Xeyniu (Complete Edition 3 Hairs) Updated Version, Zipmod Custom By Me ...

Desktop Screenshot 2021.04.28 - 13.20.12.72.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well I removed the hair from the old zipmod I had and added it to the new free zipmod from xeyniu with the update, meaning now we have all the hairs working perfectly and all the updates from tifa (this zipmod of mine is equivalent to the current paid version of xeyniu's tifa), this modified zipmod was made by me, I did some basic tests and it worked perfectly, any type of bug let me know.

again thank you for Yoyomama102030 by explains how zipmod works that day.

this updated mod was also added to my latest 3.0 package:
https://f95zone.to/threads/73lac7cs-character-mods.39752/post-5647515
package 3.0 has also been updated some coordinates (Removed coordinates from repeated or missing clothes, I also created a folder with my coordinates that I created and customized).

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Tifa HS2 By Xeyniu (FULL 3 Hairs) Updated Version, Zipmod Custom By Me ...

View attachment 1167361
well I removed the hair from the old zipmod I had and added it to the new free zipmod from xeyniu with the update, meaning now we have all the hairs working perfectly, this modified zipmod was made by me I did some basic tests and it worked perfectly, any type of bug let me know.

package 3.0 has also been updated some coordinates (Removed coordinates from repeated or missing clothes, I also created a folder with my coordinates that I created and customized).
Damn why does she look pissed off in the screenshot? :LOL:

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Is there anything like HSResolveMoreSlotID for HS2 DX? Occasionally I get a card from the kenzato site or somewhere similar and I get the "Missing Mod [0H0]" or something similar which I can't search for.
Well there's KK manager in main install folder in HS2 , it has mod info but not quite useful as HSResolve.

Roshua

Mar 6, 2021
you guys, i want to improve the quality of my card esthetic. Someone can help me find a Mod that upgrades the quality of the images? I hope that doesnt make cards too heavy because it should be worth it, I don't want to slow the others game too much!

brobeliant

Jan 10, 2021
Tifa HS2 By Xeyniu (FULL 3 Hairs) Updated Version, Zipmod Custom By Me ...

View attachment 1168193
well I removed the hair from the old zipmod I had and added it to the new free zipmod from xeyniu with the update, meaning now we have all the hairs working perfectly and all the updates from tifa (this zipmod of mine is equivalent to the current paid version of xeyniu's tifa), this modified zipmod was made by me, I did some basic tests and it worked perfectly, any type of bug let me know.

YOU ARE MY HERO!
THANKS A LOT!

• Red Heart
Reactions: krorus123

KatanaVN

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
I'm happy for you friend, if you need I'll be here ...
If you don't mind, having trouble with K007 hair from your pack, random Tifa cards with that hair say missing mod.
Besides the Abdata, should there be anything else?

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: N0ticeMeSenpai

KatanaVN

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
hi, does anyone have these mods or know where I can find them?
Package HS2 Hairs from SJJPL, this Package will correct two cards of your photos there:

gguile can you provide me with these cards that you separated in your folder?
several of them I don't have here in my game .

Last edited:

gordholio

Apr 28, 2021
I am suddenly needing the same plus SDK.ReimuCloth01 since adding the amazing "Package 3.0 for Honey Select 2" by krorus123.
It was one of the male characters in UserData added by "Package 3.0 for Honey Select 2" that was causing the missing mod warnings. I just removed all of the newly added characters and now no more warnings XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes