73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
Hi Guys n Gals,

Since my big editing Project is still far away from being done, i took a break and created another Character / Card. Worked almost the entire night on her until i was satisfied with the result, and now i would like to proudly share her with you. Actually its not just one, initially i only wanted to create one Version of the Character, but when i finished her, i decided to also create the other 3 Versions of that Character, took me another day to finish them :p

I present to you, Blaze Fielding from the Streets of Rage Game Series - a Tough and Sexy Ass kicking Brawler Chick. 4 Verisions of her from all 4 Games (Streets of Rage 1-4).

All of them look as close as possible to the Game that they are based on, a good amount of Custom made Accessoires (using Shape Items) Bone modifications (shorter Torso and other Body modifications) and all with HD Skins. Not only their clothing but their Bodys too differ from each other, V1 is the "slimmest" one, V2 and V3 are thiccer and more muscular, V4 is the thiccest (as a brawler chic, all the fighting will result in more mass over the years i gues ;) )with slightly altered face and boobs.

Another improvement over my earlier Characters is that the accessoires are now linked to whatever piece of clothe they are attached to, meaning that when you undress a certain piece of clothing, the attached accesoire will also be removed, no need to do that manually anymore. Especiialy my Sailor Girls had that issue, since they have a ton of Accessoires, that are all made from dozens of pieces meant that all of those had to be manually removed, not so on this girls. I will also update all of my earlier characters later.

As a little Bonus, i created 2 Animated Scenes that i also share with you.

And now, enjoy. (y)

Smal Update:
Removed the Pantyhose from V4 (since she does not wear one on Streets of Rage 4) and slightly decreased ankle size.
BTW, The Facesitting Scene has 10 "nice" Camera angles saved, check them out :cool:

Update 2: On V4 i forgot to link the Accessoires to the respective piece of clothing, thats fixed now, the Card has been updated.

Update 3: Some small changes to the Girl(s), and 2 more Scenes for your enjoyment (1 Animated, 1 Non Animated - Beware, the non Animated one Demands some good Hardware)

6.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Pack Mods v3 for Honey Select 2 (New mods, cards (no Edited), Coordinates) google drive again.
Most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.
View attachment 1208902
Pack Mods v3 HS2 Google Drive (Maximum Size 600mb ZIP) / v1,v2 and v3 (ALL) = 6.5GB ZIP

- PACK V3 (New Update)
- PACK V2 (Update)
- PACK V1 (initial)

all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts.
I also recommend that you have your game with the most updated repack, you can find it here:
- Version 3.2 DX (My Game Version)
download the v1 and v2 package before downloading this v3 package or else you will not have the current complete package:
https://f95zone.to/threads/73lac7cs-character-mods.39752/post-5738281
https://f95zone.to/threads/73lac7cs-character-mods.39752/post-5792773
sorry.. i m gonna sound like a dumb but...

WTF is "coordinate" ?? what it's used for?

• Angry
Reactions: krorus123

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
sorry.. i m gonna sound like a dumb but...

WTF is "coordinate" ?? what it's used for?
your question and what would be coordinate?

Card> load character, clothes, accessories, body structure and color (all)
Coordinate> load only clothes and accessories

Last edited:

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Fuyuhi from Fatal Frame V for HS by Xyth24

pw: f95zone

1.png
2.png
Arcana from Vindictus for HS by Xyth24

pw: f95zone

3.png
4.png

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Fuyuhi from Fatal Frame V for HS by Xyth24

Arcana from Vindictus for HS by Xyth24
mustsay, i m not digging much on that Arcana... if i remember good, she have some god level legs :)

I gotta need to modify her a bit and give her kind of stronger and longer legs. but i like the face tho .

seinxean

Jun 5, 2018
Pack Mods v3 for Honey Select 2 (New mods, cards (no Edited), Coordinates) google drive again.
Most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.
View attachment 1208902
Pack Mods v3 HS2 Google Drive (Maximum Size 600mb ZIP) / v1,v2 and v3 (ALL) = 6.5GB ZIP

- PACK V3 (New Update)
- PACK V2 (Update)
- PACK V1 (initial)

all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts.
I also recommend that you have your game with the most updated repack, you can find it here:
- Version 3.2 DX (My Game Version)
download the v1 and v2 package before downloading this v3 package or else you will not have the current complete package:
https://f95zone.to/threads/73lac7cs-character-mods.39752/post-5738281
https://f95zone.to/threads/73lac7cs-character-mods.39752/post-5792773
is this mod can be applied for Ai Shoujo too? or only for HS2

Tamaki_99999

Nov 5, 2020
ummmm.... is any one here can help me to exporting mesh face char into mod char for HS1?
or anyone here have sherry birkin from RE2R char for HS1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes