73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Pack Mods v2 for Honey Select 2 (New mods, cards (no Edited), Coordinates) google drive again.
Most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.
[BR] Pack Mods v2.png
Pack Mods v2 HS2 Google Drive (Maximum Size 549mb RIP - Extracted 642mb~)

- PACK V1 (initial)
- PACK V2 (Update)

all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also recommend that you have your game with the most updated repack, you can find it here:
- Version 3.2 DX (My Game Version)
download the v1 package before downloading this v2 package or else you will not have the current complete package:
https://f95zone.to/threads/73lac7cs-character-mods.39752/post-5738281

Last edited:

kamelotx

Sep 10, 2020
If people cared about tutorials and how-to's from amazing people like hun hunter's and others it would not be so much sticker shock that people suffer asking for "one offs". And those "one offs" wouldn't be asking those prices.

The biggest problem is folks burn out the tutorial makers with questions then go on to charge for releases. When they didn't even help the tutorial makers in the first place.
Does anyone understand what he is saying?

Drknd

Feb 15, 2019
If people cared about tutorials and how-to's from amazing people like hun hunter's and others it would not be so much sticker shock that people suffer asking for "one offs". And those "one offs" wouldn't be asking those prices.

The biggest problem is folks burn out the tutorial makers with questions then go on to charge for releases. When they didn't even help the tutorial makers in the first place.
wew.png

tadpole_tom

Jul 1, 2020
Pack Mods v2 for Honey Select 2 (New mods, cards (no Edited), Coordinates) google drive again.
Most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.
View attachment 1200160
Pack Mods v2 HS2 Google Drive (Maximum Size 549mb RIP - Extracted 642mb~)

- PACK V1 (initial)
- PACK V2 (Update)

all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts.
I also recommend that you have your game with the most updated repack, you can find it here:
- Version 3.2 DX (My Game Version)
download the v1 package before downloading this v2 package or else you will not have the current complete package:
https://f95zone.to/threads/73lac7cs-character-mods.39752/post-5738281
Thank you for your collection. Is there no way to access v4, v3 etc from a month back? I believe you had all of PerseusStoned's mods for example in v3. Is that not part of v1?

tadpole_tom

Jul 1, 2020
Hi guys, this is the tutorial for use the next gen shader with Jill valentine modified: View attachment 1199038

Thanks for the texture, man. I know how to use Hanmen SS already, but what I am most interested is:
1. Where do you get your MainTex from? They are superb quality
2. Is the evident neck seam expected? Is using a choker the only way to go around it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes