[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Korosu45

Jun 2, 2018
I have posted her on the HS2 thread, maybe i should have posted her here. I don't know where there is the best visibility.

She's meant to be used with DHH preset 4 because of her glowing accessories.
Well, you still can do what you want.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Breedthelove

Dec 6, 2017
Here are two new girls. I'm starting groups with different tags. These are in Champagne and Cocoa groups. Champagne is blondes and Cocoa is for brown/black skin. I think I have a total of 12 different groups I plan for. Enjoy.
HS2ChaF_20200621184222548.png HS2ChaF_20200621231858614.png

Reactions: solidhard

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Here's my next character, Ithraviel: Uririeth's daughter
Took your work and tweaked her a bit. Kept the asthetic and adjusted clothing to my preferences. Kept her slutty, but made it a bit subtle.

Had to change skin color, as she loaded like she was a light bulb. Had to adjust wing colors for the same reason. Gave her a little more junk in the trunk, the tiniest bit more up top, and some tan lines. =-]

Reactions: Korosu45

Korosu45

Jun 2, 2018
Had to change skin color, as she loaded like she was a light bulb. Had to adjust wing colors for the same reason.
Yes, i create my characters with DHH graphics Preset 4, if you don't use it too, you'll end up blind XD
I'm glad you like her

TheK

Aug 3, 2017
I just wanted to create a typical high school beauty, didn't add any characteristics tho. Also I basically used the sample character and created the face out of it.

ps: you can use this chara to edit as you wish if you need a beautiful face lol

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
Also, I tried adding Reshade on the game... crisper images and vibrant skin tones..download the latest Reshade and select the attached file as preset...I have a weak pc and the fps hit is minimal....But if you're NOT familiar with Reshade install, DO NOT try it....good luck

Last edited:
Reactions: lifemare

TheK

Aug 3, 2017
Must be confusing having a fetish for banana-shaped melons.
There are people who has a fetish for buildings. Buildings, brother. They literally love to fuck concrete... So, I have no opposition for banana shaped boobs, or even faces xd

• Wow
Reactions: lifemare

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
There are people who has a fetish for buildings. Buildings, brother. They literally love to fuck concrete... So, I have no opposition for banana shaped boobs, or even faces xd
I knew about these
But that's a new whole level of crazy!

• Haha
Reactions: TheK
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes