[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
Well, yeah, but with all the online censorship there, you can't blame people for finding other outlets. Besides, I've been to Istanbul, you guys got some sexy vacuum cleaners. After a few drinks and a lot of hookah, I'd start eye-balling a henry hoover myself.

Anyway, we're derailing this thread... So, here's a card from the Illusion Character Packs to start the ball rolling on some male creations.

upai_chara_0000875.png

log4242

Jan 2, 2018
HS2 StudioNEO is still pretty behind Koikatsu's studio, but I decided to mess around with a scene over the weekend to test it out. This is "Music Practice" with Adrienne (and her card):

Note: Build around the most recent Repack along with the optional Studio mod pack, although will work with varying degrees of success without. Press camera angles 1 through 10 to view scenes.

Reactions: dyingbreed86

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
HS2 StudioNEO is still pretty behind Koikatsu's studio, but I decided to mess around with a scene over the weekend to test it out. This is "Music Practice" with Adrienne (and her card):

Note: Build around the most recent Repack along with the optional Studio mod pack, although will work with varying degrees of success without. Press camera angles 1 through 10 to view scenes.
Cute. But your preview is smaller than the card ;) or maybe my mom was right and i AM going blind.

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
Tried looking for this one on the non-make an account, card sharing links shared in the Illusion topics.

so far here's the results of a couple hours messing around with the HS2char maker to learn it. different outfits and slight changes with the eyes as I am figuring out how to face...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dyingbreed86

log4242

Jan 2, 2018
Cute. But your preview is smaller than the card ;) or maybe my mom was right and i AM going blind.
The smaller card is the scene. It can be loaded into Studio from Userdata > Studio > Scenes. They're intentionally small to reduce overall file-size, I believe.

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
The smaller card is the scene. It can be loaded into Studio from Userdata > Studio > Scenes. They're intentionally small to reduce overall file-size, I believe.
Oh! Apologies. I zone-out when i read anything about Studio :LOL: Missed that in your post. I was wondering why it had such a large file size. Thanks for sharing!

FoozieLoop

Jun 1, 2020

For me, the scene doesn't load in Studo without the mod-pack

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes