[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
You need this zipmod. Just pop into your mods directory (y)

Now a quick question for you guys... what else does this need? We're thinking about putting in the custom head mesh of Kara from Injustice Supergirl. But I kinda like this one too. It's that Dixie character's face I think, but fsr reminds me of the old school Buffy Vampire girl.
View attachment 1321984
ayo IJ kara is hotttt please do put her - and if not too much work then consider making an Injustice Supergirl coz she hawtt

Toguro4100

Jul 18, 2021

Toguro4100

Jul 18, 2021
for Hs2 (roy12 Characters, my edited card just below).

View attachment 1128113 View attachment 1128123
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

package with everything I have (not included in the ScrewThisNoise repack):
https://f95zone.to/threads/73lac7cs-character-mods.39752/post-5467210 - Google drive
I liked the other girl, you have her card too in first pic

Reactions: krorus123

CrustyPigeon

Jul 28, 2021
Hello, new here. I've been searching for this card if anyone has it. Found this image off the discord but it's not a card.

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
Nicely done!
Do you think you may do the same for Dark Willow Rosenberg?
I tried working on Willow, as well as Buffy, but unfortunately there is not enough of the right type of sliders (especially for the nose) to make them look right. Even the Bonex mod did not help too much in that regard. Possibly in the future with more options for shaping I will be able to pull it off.

Reactions: CapitanSuci0
Nov 7, 2017
Ok guys, critiquey time! Should this be scrapped because she doesn't favour Kara Danvers? That was the plan. :whistle: But she's really more Powergirl--whom I have no idea of her real name. :sleep:
View attachment 1324030
What I learned she's Kara Zor-El/Supergirl as Power Girl and she's also known as Karen Starr from an alternative universe, Earth-Two who appeared in the Crisis on Infinite Earths/Infinite Crisis comics and I think some other iterations she's a clone of Supergirl, at least sort of appeared in the animated series Justice League Unlimited even if they never referred her as Power Girl in that series.

mudfraudbla

Apr 22, 2020
Archangel is soon going to post it on his booru page i think! also, have you checked my latest Elsa Version? she's huge! she has a skin problem that i have to solve with the next update but she's really accurate!
yes i did. it looks great :love:. I also liked ur Incredibles helen and violet both look amazing

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Roshua

Corbo

Aug 1, 2017
Yeah, Cuni is not porting her as far as I know. Thus, you got two options. You can request with a biiiiig pretty please :whistle: he port her maybe over at the IS cord. Or perhaps we can port her sometime from the original game rip model. :)

This actually reminds me I have been wondering lately about the ethics of just taking a model someone else has went through an effort to port, and just re-port her for our own purposes. 73lac7c has told me "officially" that everything is fair game, there are no rules, ethics or any such parameters, dog eat dog motherfucker, and kiss my @ssaroni. :confused: Of course, we can be like 73. But should we? I certainly would not want 73 to just port an original game rip model we had already worked hard to provide the community. That said, I think if we ever attend any "re-do" ports of a character, whether for a different game, or the same, we will work with the original mod artist collaboratively, or we won't be doing the re-port.

If I can name another artist here, follow GetDownCrazy and support her on Patreon. She's posted Milenna and Kitana, and Sindel is in rotation of characters that are voted on for creation. GDC is an amazing modder, and I'm happy to say she's a friend.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes