[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Hentaikage

Jul 31, 2017
HS2ChaF_20210802150406228.png HS2ChaF_20210802195249979.png HS2ChaF_20210802203556786.png
Hello guys !
Here My new cards . Base on the card from . credit to him.
I found those tete no yuusha trio at there and when i open , i dunt have a overlays and some plugins which org maker use. So , i amend them and give new skins, looks and tune up a little bit. Enjoy :D

May 8, 2021
Updated the azula cards again. Minor but important fixes (the overtly long neck, adjusted the height and the hands should look better in certain postions). I noticed that it made it's way to the latest mod pack. It's flattering, although I'd appreciate if the next mod pack includes the updated version to save me some embarrassment, lol.

Two new card of twin girls Chika and Eri, they were derived from a test dummy that wasn't meant to be posted, but they turned out to be ok, if generic.

Cards:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Higher res image:
Chika&Eri.png

I also made a Nyotengu card that has a pretty face. Her other cards had some butterface going on in my opinion. Used a headpiece and custom hair from one found in the mod pack.

Cards:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Larger image (not a card):
nyotengu_demo.png

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2021
This is how McM82's Diana has turned out so far. There's still some more to do on her mouth. But yep, she's ready for Doomsday I think. EDIT: Notice how in this updated version the attempt to get the same saturated orange in Gal's movie poster; how by adjusting the lighting in Honey 2's otherwise limited engine, you can further boost the realism dynamic.

FYI1: Strangely, there are many who would rather not have this degree of realism in their Illusion game. Good thing we build toon babes, also! :geek: FYI2: We just received a new commissions project for a custom, taken from real life face reference-based DUDE! That's right, blokies. One of you bros is going to be in Honey 2 by this time next week.

moregal.png

Last edited:

SA@

Jul 18, 2021
Who need these cards, I downloaded and modified. Credit goes to creater, I forgot their names

Jan 30, 2021
Hi everyone, i have some problem, did you know how to fix them ?
View attachment 1335725
Looks like you got a head larger than your hair. I think that is Triss' hair, sized and designed only for McM82's Triss Merigold character. To fit that hair on your native girl, you gotta open the Bonemod Window, then search for hair, then choose ct_hairB, then play with the sliders until she's got a nice head of sienna mop. ;)

Reactions: Shruikan91
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes