[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
I tried working on Willow, as well as Buffy, but unfortunately there is not enough of the right type of sliders (especially for the nose) to make them look right. Even the Bonex mod did not help too much in that regard. Possibly in the future with more options for shaping I will be able to pull it off.
I found this. I thought first she could be Dark Willow. But to me she is rather close, if I could find all the mods to get it working...
Kate-Beckinsale-as-Selene-Reuploaded.png KB.jpg

Jan 30, 2021
I found this. I thought first she could be Dark Willow. But to me she is rather close, if I could find all the mods to get it working...
View attachment 1339709 View attachment 1339711
Boy, she's got a full set. Mcm is MCm82's Venus Cage character, and Sophitia is by my good buddy Darkruler.

Both those girls are available there to all, whether you show your love or no. :) As for the sena and other mod, that could be in the latest better repack 4.0.1 of Honey 2. And if you like those old Underworld flicks, you might like this card--although I agree she looks NOTHING like Selene:
PATHOS - Underwearld.png

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
The problem is the same though. You can make the eyes and eyebrows fairly accurate, as well as the hair and make up, but if you look at Willow's Nose and the shape of her lips, you can not currently reproduce them accurately with the available sliders. If they had a more comprehensive nose "shaper" including the ability to completely shape the nostril area, both inside and out, as well as add options (in this case Willow has a slight divet at the tip of her nose) and more options to shape the lips, then for sure it could be done. I can not say for sure as I am still new here, but some of the Card artists have a knack for making some characters or celebs look exactly like the originals. Whether the characters are ported from their models elsewhere or whether they added special mods to accomplish this, I do not know.

Last edited:

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Ok shadowbane456 my bad again... :confused:

ARTISANS-PATHOS thanks for your help to find missing mods! (y)
Since you are so good, could you still helping me to find "sjjpl_hair_yj_011" for this Card please?
I found all the others mods but that one...

HS2ChaF_20210720065925503.png

Reactions: ---Ashborn--

MATAMURA

Aug 30, 2020
Sharing pages that upload hs2 stuff that i know

and ofc discord
Thanks

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
I realize this is a card sharing thread, but where is a good place to find outfits (mostly famous character outfits)?

Thanks

Jan 30, 2021
I realize this is a card sharing thread, but where is a good place to find outfits (mostly famous character outfits)?

Thanks
This is one of the best outfit artisans for Honey 2 I have ever seen. We also could make you any outfit you wanted via our Patreon--or already have it made.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes