[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
I have a request. I was wondering if someone would create this HS1 card in HS2:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I resized it.

Last edited:

zukirin

Jul 1, 2020
Voici le lien :
[/CITATION]

merci l'ami. c'est parfait elle as retrouvé ses vêtements :) si jamais tu n'avais juste ce dernier fichier à dépanner ca règlerai le dernier problème de mods que je rencontre

Last edited:

Hikari-Shuya

Feb 26, 2020
Is it in the character creator or playing the game? If it's playing the game maybe isn't my card. I added the hamen mod in the google drive folder.

zukirin

Jul 1, 2020
Est-ce dans le créateur du personnage ou dans le jeu ? Si c'est le jeu, ce n'est peut-être pas ma carte. J'ai ajouté le mod hamen dans le dossier google drive.
[/CITATION]

ha oui c'est bon je n'avais pas vérifier cette carte après l'installation merci beaucoup

Nov 7, 2017
I wonder if you guys recognize this lady? She's coming soon.
View attachment 1330530
It's Rose Winters where she's all grown up from Resident Evil: Village! Best and scariest Resident Evil game to date in my opinion. Man she looks great! I would love to see you make her mom Mia Winters! I find her pretty cute too even of course my other two favorite girls from Resident Evil, Claire Redfield and Jill Valentine!

Mia Winters

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2021
It's Rose Winters where she's all grown up from Resident Evil: Village! Best and scariest Resident Evil game to date in my opinion. Man she looks great! I would love to see you make her mom Mia Winters! I find her pretty cute too even of course my other two favorite girls from Resident Evil, Claire Redfield and Jill Valentine!

Mia Winters
You know the cool thing about RE Village, by adding Mia's texture to Rose, tweaking her head mesh a bit, and changing her hair... BAM, Mia shall appear. So Capcom cut a few corners with their models--sue them. :whistle: We will see about Mia, Nova. Thanks for the great CBR!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Lord Nova
Nov 7, 2017
You know the cool thing about RE Village, by adding Mia's texture to Rose, tweaking her head mesh a bit, and changing her hair... BAM, Mia shall appear. So Capcom cut a few corners with their models--sue them. :whistle: We will see about Mia, Nova. Thanks for the great CBR!
I bet they did. Lol. Don't mention it! ;) (y)

Stefan88

Apr 3, 2018
Sharing pages that upload hs2 stuff that i know

and ofc discord

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes