[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

CapNemo

Aug 19, 2017
Loba, the actual game rip girl, is on our creative schedule for the latter part of August 2021. Unless someone else posts her before then, Loba will be part of our Customs Library very soon.
I'll be looking forward to that, Is there a way I can view or see a list of names of girls in the Custom Library?

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
Here's some reworking of "Lady Demitrescu" by Mynameishe
Well, it's not her. :) I didn't intend to make a "lookalike"- just a nice character :) The second version is a bit different.

Demetra
Demetra B.png

V2
Demetra Ba.png

(regular cards)
Demetra 0.png Demetra 0a.png

Lots of images at:

wupu111

Mar 25, 2019
Been having issues with the latest version. It seems that some characters keep showing up with mismatched skin like this... Can anyone please help? I've checked the logs and no errors are showing.

1628502906957.png

• Haha
Reactions: TheComrade

Corbo

Aug 1, 2017
Try this Miss Mei. She's got it in ALL the right places.
View attachment 1340742

It really needs to be said, for sheer amount of models, check out AoP as he has a wide variety of babes: comics, real, cartoon, video games... it's quite amazing.
Been having issues with the latest version. It seems that some characters keep showing up with mismatched skin like this... Can anyone please help? I've checked the logs and no errors are showing.

View attachment 1343638
Looks like an issue with the body shader. First if you're using graphics mod, make sure the SSS section is checked. Then did you change the skin? Because Hanmen's shaders can give that look if SSS in graphics mod isn't enabled.

Doc_Raphy

Aug 9, 2021
Anyone here with the Marie Mamiya HS2 card? My SSD got corrupted so I lost my copy. Can anyone post it here, please?

wupu111

Mar 25, 2019
Looks like an issue with the body shader. First if you're using graphics mod, make sure the SSS section is checked. Then did you change the skin? Because Hanmen's shaders can give that look if SSS in graphics mod isn't enabled.
I tried changing the skin, oddly enough when I change the uncensor selector option it shows the body as it should be regardless of whether SSS is enabled or not. This only persists until I exit character editing.

Enabling SSS does make the body brighter but it does not affect the face making it look like a different. The face seems to not be affected by SSS.

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
I tried changing the skin, oddly enough when I change the uncensor selector option it shows the body as it should be regardless of whether SSS is enabled or not. This only persists until I exit character editing.

Enabling SSS does make the body brighter but it does not affect the face making it look like a different. The face seems to not be affected by SSS.
you have next gen skin shader?at least free version?

Toguro4100

Jul 18, 2021
I normally don't do requests as I'm pretty crappy at getting realistic faces, but when I downloaded the card I noticed the skin was much darker than in the picture. So I decided to take this card and tweak some stuff. My card uses Hanmen's shaders for the full effect.

However, if you all are looking for artists who do good realistic faces check out PerseusStoned or AoP's patreons. They do some amazing work. View attachment 1338911 View attachment 1338912
Amazing

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes