[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jan 30, 2021
one more ''phatos'' wonder woman? :LOL::ROFLMAO:,

great job as always
Phatos?? PHATOS???? I shall have you to know PATHOS' bum is quite narrow. My ass on the other hand... :whistle:

And speaking of asses, bums, and any other word for butt--IT'S TIME TO PLAY.... GUESS HER ASSSSSS!!!!!
For this round, we have the lovely Blank! Blank is from New York, she's a Pisces, and loves long walks in the moonlight. Now see if you can guesssss herrrrrr assssss!!!!!
guesswhosebum1.jpg

dasboosh

Oct 22, 2018
Phatos?? PHATOS???? I shall have you to know PATHOS' bum is quite narrow. My ass on the other hand... :whistle:

And speaking of asses, bums, and any other word for butt--IT'S TIME TO PLAY.... GUESS HER ASSSSSS!!!!!
For this round, we have the lovely Blank! Blank is from New York, she's a Pisces, and loves long walks in the moonlight. Now see if you can guesssss herrrrrr assssss!!!!!
View attachment 1365706
This is to easy April O'niel and I am loving it!

Nov 7, 2017

View attachment 1365706
I'm guessing April O'Neil from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles but I'm wondering which version. You probably can tell who's my favorite Ninja Turtle below here and he's a lucky stud almost in every iteration. Lol. :love: :devilish::LOL:

Last edited:

Derek 406/

Aug 7, 2021
No need to spam then, I saw you already had a post regarding your last request, but deleted it and made a new one.
Also, your Rebecca if that's her from OP has already been made, check booru sites if you haven't. Some examples:
View attachment 1366941
Images don't work for some reason atm so here is link:
(2 in the middle row)
They didn't tell me anything about Rebecca.
It's just that I've already tried to make other characters, but I can't do it, so I'm asking for help

Jan 30, 2021
can you share the outfit(jeans) mod?
Surely will. :) Rose's outfit mod file is here:
Place that into your "mods" folder and then apply the outfit to your character.
load-then-reload.png
FYI: If you want her ballcap and everything, it is best to just load her character card then reload in the girl you want to wear everything. Why that is true is the ballcap you see is part of the hair style. If you want the cap separate, search for it in the Head accessories area. ALSO may have to adjust ct_hairB bone in Bonemod Editor!
HS2CoordeF_20210823043818333.png HS2ChaF_20210823044248906.png

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Hello. If I could do it myself, I wouldn't ask anyone here.
I don't do requests and normally trying to make real life people always looks like absolute shit to me. But I had ten minutes free and I'm tired of that one shitty pixellated pic you have of her popping up every day, so here's a present for you.

Now, politely, please stop f-ing spamming this thread.

HS2ChaF_20210823110333796.png

Jan 30, 2021
I'm guessing April O'Neil from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles but I'm wondering which version. You probably can tell who's my favorite Ninja Turtle below here and he's a lucky stud almost in every iteration. Lol. :love: :devilish::LOL:

You are correct, sir! The idea was for us to merge the first movie TMNT April with the first cartoon TMNT April. Don't you just love special commission projects?
youguessherass.png
HS2_2021-08-23-05-51-01-181.png
HS2_2021-08-23-05-51-29-367.png

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2017
You are correct, sir! Don't you just love special commission projects?
View attachment 1367191
Damn she's hot. Pretty close to her original 1987 cartoon self. :love::devilish:(y) I would love to see you do the other versions of her especially from the TMNT 1990 movie and the 2012 TMNT series.

I would love for you do these fine girls too and who are few of my favorites from this franchise besides the TMNT. Lol

Kimberly Hart, the original Mighty Morphin Pink Ranger

Katherine "Kat" Hillard, the 2nd Mighty Morphin, Zeo and the first Turbo Pink Ranger

Jennifer "Jen" Scotts, the Time Force Pink Ranger

Gia Moran, the Megaforce Yellow Ranger

Derek 406/

Aug 7, 2021
I don't do requests and normally trying to make real life people always looks like absolute shit to me. But I had ten minutes free and I'm tired of that one shitty pixellated pic you have of her popping up every day, so here's a present for you.

Now, politely, please stop f-ing spamming this thread.

View attachment 1367136
Thank you very much. Please excuse me, this will not happen again.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes