[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Linda from Rio.

Card

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Не встречал ещё из этого мультфильма персонажей. Добавлю студийную карточку и пред историю.

I have not yet met any characters from this cartoon. I'll add a studio card and a pre story.

2021_0820_0554_31_846.png

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020
It's been awhile I got Hanmen NXT Gen SKin . I was using only the skin and not the shaders . I was playing with DHH mod . Since a few day , I started to try again shader with graphic mod ON and of course DHH option at OFF . It seems to me buggy as hell just playing the game. The SS option is not staying active , when I put it at ON , characters and light are so bright at the beginning , I had to create a Test preset because preset available with the package does not hook with the mod (I still don't understand why) , when I choose the test preset, character and map are less brighter . I finnish sex scene and SS shutdown to OFF by itself.

I don't know if its 2.0 version that I didn't paid is better.. I have the free version 1.85.

Except playing the game , in creation it looks awesome .

Micamy01

Jul 12, 2020
good to all ... I would like to help me with a problem that I have with the game ... first of all, I must say that I had the HS2 R5 and the truth is that everything was going to perfection ... last week I downloaded the HS2 R4, base game and optionals too, I updated it with everything that came out so far but the problem comes next ... just yesterday I wanted to try scene H and I found that after choosing the woman, select the map and give to start scene H, after the girl appears saying her little dialogue, once she disappears to start said scene, the screen goes blank and does not start ... this did not hurt me with the R5 ... if someone Could you help me I would appreciate it very much ... it is worth noting that I also have all the current updates in the R4 ... thank you very much.

Last edited:

dasboosh

Oct 22, 2018
good to all ... I would like to help me with a problem that I have with the game ... first of all, I must say that I had the HS2 R5 and the truth is that everything was going to perfection ... last week I downloaded the HS2 R3, base game and optionals too, I updated it with everything that came out so far but the problem comes next ... just yesterday I wanted to try scene H and I found that after choosing the woman, select the map and give to start scene H, after the girl appears saying her little dialogue, once she disappears to start said scene, the screen goes blank and does not start ... this did not hurt me with the R5 ... if someone Could you help me I would appreciate it very much ... it is worth noting that I also have all the current updates in the R3 ... thank you very much.
This is for card sharing, take all help questions to a help thread or the illuion soft discord please.

Dismid131

Mar 12, 2021
Occasionally I'll come across a card with additional slider dimensions (i.e. Breast Scale 1 will have 3 individual XYZ sliders instead of the default single slider) and I'd like to figure out how to access those extra dimensions. All my main mods and packs are up to date, but I haven't been able to open up the extra dimensions on any of the cards I create. Anyone know how to do this?

Jan 4, 2021
Occasionally I'll come across a card with additional slider dimensions (i.e. Breast Scale 1 will have 3 individual XYZ sliders instead of the default single slider) and I'd like to figure out how to access those extra dimensions. All my main mods and packs are up to date, but I haven't been able to open up the extra dimensions on any of the cards I create. Anyone know how to do this?
option => plugin settings => AIABMX => Use XYZ

Reactions: kramer820
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes