[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Hi there! All of my cards will need and to be running GraphicsMod (with SSS ENABLED), not DHH, to view them as intended ;)

If you don't have the mod or don't intend to buy it (though I highly recommend it), you'll need to change the Body and Face texture in Material Editor to AIT Skin True and AIT Face Skin True, then save the card.

(EDIT: That said, R5 Final is ancient. You'll be missing a bunch of mods that won't be available to you on the version you're running anyway, so these cards won't load properly for you until you're updated to the latest version of Honey Select 2 DX, not the OG HS2).

Good luck!

Last edited:

Mirta

Mar 28, 2018
Hi there! All of my cards will need and to be running GraphicsMod (with SSS ENABLED), not DHH, to view them as intended ;)

If you don't have the mod or don't intend to buy it (though I highly recommend it), you'll need to change the Body and Face texture in Material Editor to AIT Skin True and AIT Face Skin True, then save the card.

(EDIT: That said, R5 Final is ancient. You'll be missing a bunch of mods that won't be available to you on the version you're running anyway, so these cards won't load properly for you until you're updated to the latest version of Honey Select 2 DX, not the OG HS2).

Good luck!
Thanks for the quick reply!

I'll see what I can do. I have R4.0.1 so I thought it might not work anymore.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Thanks for the quick reply!

I'll see what I can do. I have R4.0.1 so I thought it might not work anymore.
No problem! Updates come thick and fast, but I think your version is too far back to be updated using STN's update tool.

You're probably better off backing up your UserData folder and downloading a clean install of HS2 DX to get you up to speed.

Grab it here:

gguile

Jun 23, 2018

Hi, I am improving my work, I have made some interesting discoveries about lighting, I hope you like the new design, these will be the new cards that I will use :).
HS2ChaF_20210215153736769.png
HS2ChaF_20210502131330118.png HS2ChaF_20210818004311490.png

Jan 30, 2021
Hmmm... i got Tinkerbell, i got Wendy, i even found a pirate's Ship - but no Pirate. So i made Captain Honk. If someone has an Idea how to change his hand to a hook, feel free to do so. View attachment 1362364
There you are! I finally tracked down where I got that amazing Capn' Honk card. Was able to add a native hook to his hand. Also posted this at the Illusion discord. Very good work on him, NPm!
HS2ChaM_20210827052520568.png

And here is Miss Tink his fairy slave....
HS2ChaF_20210827060256503.png

Last edited:

NealG1982

Jan 15, 2021

Good luck!
How do I use Material Editor for body/face? I can only see Material Editor for cloth and hair in the character creator.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
How do I use Material Editor for body/face? I can only see Material Editor for cloth and hair in the character creator.
You should find three Material Editor options under the Body options, then the Overall tab, where you select the decensors ;)

Head and Body change the obvious - eyes, tongue, teeth etc. are all changed under the third.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Hello everyone. Who can сделать V from cyberpunk 2077? Here is the picture. View attachment 1374037
User on the Discord called thanksyoutoo just dropped a card of Rita Wheeler from Cyberpunk 2077 in the sharing channel and also very kindly provided the cyber hardware overlays he made for the skin.

You now have all the tools to make your own, or at least fuse one out of his. Get cracking! ;)

1630100959703.png

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes