[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Zlaito

Jun 23, 2020
Guys does anyone know where to get pirated koikatsu cards? IS there any threads?
i want sugu cards:

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020
Hi all, new here and to the game, loving it so far! Tried to create one of my favorite cam girls, think it turned out ok, if anybody wants it or would like to try and improve, feel free!
View attachment 1386151
Card:
View attachment 1386152
Nice dude ;) litle tips if you have not done it yet , you can add optional mod available in folder's game ''Pushup'' . That will squeeze boobs in bra like the second photo IRL. This is a litle touch of realistic available in the game. ;)

Reactions: Panther34782

Wanere

May 29, 2021
Go to the illusion soft disord with these questions FFS they will help you there . With everything really cool helpful people moderators can we have some type of time period ban for people who ask for help here or requests Jesus.
ok i can see if i can do i watch this later

Panther34782

Sep 3, 2021
Nice dude ;) litle tips if you have not done it yet , you can add optional mod available in folder's game ''Pushup'' . That will squeeze boobs in bra like the second photo IRL. This is a litle touch of realistic available in the game. ;)
Thats amazing, so much better now thank you :)

Panther34782

Sep 3, 2021
I need this! show me how to add the mod please!
If you have the better repack version, all I had to do was navigate to:
game folder -> "[OPTIONAL] Mods" -> "PushUpPlugin for HoneySelect 2 v2.1" -> "BepInEx" -> Plugins -> then copy the file "PushUpAI.dll"

then paste that file in:
game folder -> "BepInEx" -> "Plugins"

the BepInEx and plugin folders were already in there and filled with other files, so just added this one to it, loaded up the game and it worked.

Hope it works for you too!

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020

Panther34782

Sep 3, 2021
She isn't perfect , I know this isn't the same shirt , but when I have time , I don't mind to try to make it ;) there she is .
That was so fast, and soooo much better than my attempts thank you so much! Legend :)
Just been playing around with her a bit and figured out how to add her freckles in too, tried to match her up to one of the other pictures too, looking good! thanks again
madi.png

and here's the card in case anybody wants to improve/use
HS2ChaF_20210903223231226.png

Numbra

Mar 20, 2019
I think that would be a good idea in theory, but in practice a total nightmare. :ROFLMAO:

Just woke up to a character post from some guy on the Discord with the tagline "My Cards" - All three are literally cards I made and posted there two days ago. Dude just put some shoes on them changed the hairstyle on one - wtf

THAT is why I'm personally not so willing to jump aboard the request train - people take the piss. I use my time making (I think) pretty girls for the community, and I'm glad peeps like my cards. But straight-up stealing my shit - creations I posted literally a few scrolls up and calling it theirs? Grinds my gears no end.

The community shows me what's it got more often than I like, when it's not not dressing four hours of my time in different clothes and calling it "their creations", or rude, entitled DMs on here or Discord, demanding I make some obscure anime character for someone. Thanks, but no thanks guys. Me no likey :ROFLMAO:
Wow, well that explains a lot, and I confess that I felt kind of bad when no one made a card that I requested, but then I thought and realized that I should first contribute before asking for something, and contributing for me is kind of complicated given to the fact that creating for me is a horny killer

[Edit1]
But now understanding how you (creators) feel, I will always think about it before asking for something, both here and in any community

Last edited:
Reactions: insimgnia
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes