[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Nov 7, 2017
Here's my take on Emma Stone, based mainly on Jondoseph's card so all credit to him, I've just made some tweaks, I know the outfit isn't a great match but i'm sure it won't stay on long anyway :LOL:

View attachment 1390039

Card:
View attachment 1390042
Wow that's the best HS2 Emma Stone I've seen. I've few cards of Emma but none of them are this damn good or even looking close looking like her even if they really tried to resembled her. I love Emma Stone especially in Zombieland, Cruella and both of the Amazing Spider-Man movies as Gwen Stacy and I hope they're bringing her back in the MCU/Marvel Studios' Spider-Man: No Way Home which is basically serving as the live action version of the Spider-verse. I would love to see her return as Spider Gwen/Spider-Woman. Lol

tumblr_ndmis8lXGt1rmqnb5o1_500.jpg b2b401e3415068dec210b0f5d5e37c70.png legiao_XPRVBHyQSW91l3Gzb5JKC8qMTrptuIj76xwADfvanY.jpeg

Hentaikage

Jul 31, 2017
Guys, I need some help. and its off topic of card sharing .
at My Ai and Koiakatsu sunshine , chara/female doesn't load the cards from folder .Its load the card outside only . Is there way to fix or did i miss something .

Thanks

Pincolallo

Sep 15, 2020
Hi, sorry if I post it here, even if I risk going off topic.
I am trying to recreate my pg starting from this image
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The result I got is this

If someone have any suggestions or want to contribute to the project, you are welcome.

If interested, I can put the card. ;)

Jan 4, 2021

The result I got is this

If someone have any suggestions or want to contribute to the project, you are welcome.

It would be easier to contribute with the card.

Panther34782

Sep 3, 2021
Wow that's the best HS2 Emma Stone I've seen. I've few cards of Emma but none of them are this damn good or even looking close looking like her even if they really tried to resembled her. I love Emma Stone especially in Zombieland, Cruella and both of the Amazing Spider-Man movies as Gwen Stacy and I hope they're bringing her back in the MCU/Marvel Studios' Spider-Man: No Way Home which is basically serving as the live action version of the Spider-verse. I would love to see her return as Spider Gwen/Spider-Woman. Lol
Music to my ears man, agree with everything you said, shes perfect! Would love to see her in no way home, fingers crossed!
I've just finished some edited versions of the emma stone card I posted, gwen stacy style :) enjoy!

Gwen:
gwen.jpg Emma Stone [Gwen Stacy].png

Spider Gwen:
sgwen.jpg Emma Stone [Spider Gwen].png
Spider Gwen outfit all credit to Tera10x ( )

Jan 4, 2021

The result I got is this

I don't know if it will help but i tried to contribute to the project.
AI_2021-09-07-00-21-05-310.jpg
AISChaF_20210907002005774.png

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes