[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Okay so we all remember the Krystal card. It's broken. The face is hella dark. I don't know how to fix it but what i DO know is how to rebuild it from scratch! This is v1.0, I'm not 100% happy with it yet.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Hey - hoping someone would be able to help me snag a few Pathos cards that I keep trying to download but the game just won't recognize. Other Pathos cards, no issues, just these specific ones - could someone provide me the character cards or explain exactly what Im doing wrong? I tried, opening the file all the way (zoom twice even), made sure the file was saved as a png format, even used different web browsers to download to ensure that they werent saved in jpeg format. And even when I think I got it all set, I go into the game, the cards arent there... heck even went into command prompt to rename the files too (multiple download attempts, each attempt a different process but still same end result).

So a little frustrated and could use a hand. The cards are - will provide links.

Pathos Stargirl -
Pathos Poison Ivy -
Pathos Holli Would -
Pathos Audrey -
Pathos Jenna Pink -
Pathos Jenna Cheer -
Pathos Jasmine -
Pathos Camila -
Pathos Haylie -
Pathos April - https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...d.44248/page-302#lg=attachment1367191&slide=0

Like I mentioned, all the others, I can download without issue - those are the ones I would like to grab as well but no matter what I do, just aint registering.

And does anyone know of another content creator similar to Pathos that I should be checking out? New to the game but I really am impressed with the variety of options in the character creations.

(Oh, stupid question - in building mode, how the hell do I click on an item to move it - been trying to move a barrel for over an hour before I said f*ck it and google/yt/manual sure aint useful - thx).

THANK YOU.

lolnibba

Jul 29, 2020
Hey - hoping someone would be able to help me snag a few Pathos cards that I keep trying to download but the game just won't recognize. Other Pathos cards, no issues, just these specific ones - could someone provide me the character cards or explain exactly what Im doing wrong? I tried, opening the file all the way (zoom twice even), made sure the file was saved as a png format, even used different web browsers to download to ensure that they werent saved in jpeg format. And even when I think I got it all set, I go into the game, the cards arent there... heck even went into command prompt to rename the files too (multiple download attempts, each attempt a different process but still same end result).

So a little frustrated and could use a hand. The cards are - will provide links.

Pathos Stargirl -
Pathos Poison Ivy -
Pathos Holli Would -
Pathos Audrey -
Pathos Jenna Pink -
Pathos Jenna Cheer -
Pathos Jasmine -
Pathos Camila -
Pathos Haylie -
Pathos April - https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...d.44248/page-302#lg=attachment1367191&slide=0

Like I mentioned, all the others, I can download without issue - those are the ones I would like to grab as well but no matter what I do, just aint registering.

And does anyone know of another content creator similar to Pathos that I should be checking out? New to the game but I really am impressed with the variety of options in the character creations.

(Oh, stupid question - in building mode, how the hell do I click on an item to move it - been trying to move a barrel for over an hour before I said f*ck it and google/yt/manual sure aint useful - thx).

THANK YOU.
Purchase those cards frmo their Patreon.

Reactions: Jareczek8

soso07

Jul 26, 2020

Pathos Stargirl -
Pathos Poison Ivy -
Pathos Holli Would -
Pathos Audrey -
Pathos Jenna Pink -
Pathos Jenna Cheer -
Pathos Jasmine -
Pathos Camila -
Pathos Haylie -

THANK YOU.
many of them are screenshot and only patreon members have that cards

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes