[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
That's because everyone's setup is different once they start modding their game folder. The biggest difference is gonna be found in the lighting setup. Most people use vanilla lighting, other use DHH, or GraphicsMod, and within them you have more settings to adjust the game to your taste. You can exchange those settings with dhs or presets files depending of the mod used.

If you want to push the customization even further, you can add overlays to you character to enhance textures and details. I think most authors don't include those overlays because they really inflate the size of the card itself (60MB+ card). My game looks exactly like my cards.

View attachment 1399111
that's scary impressive - How many girls can your system run at the same time with them looking like that? And dare I ask what type of system you got, i guess, mainly what type of video card - I got a crummy Ryzen 3 on board chip with mine :/

Last edited:

Holmegolud

Nov 11, 2018
As I'm not a fan of Default-chan's proportions I decided to create an alternative with more pleasing to the eye physique - Template-chan. Features improved:
- alien head
- abnormal legs
- smol feet
- many other, smaller adjustments
Card:
View attachment 1397994
Looks nice, but it doesn't work properly in some animations / poses. Here's a screenshot of your model walking with the gravure plugin.
I'm also annoyed by the default proportions. Here's a sample of what I came up with.
HS2ChaF_20210910190231040.png

Kravnos

Feb 10, 2020
I have only run with one or two girls at the same time and it has never been an issue. I dont use Studio, so I dont even know how to load multiple characters in a scene. My computer is nearly 8 years old now with a GTX1080. The game should work fine even with lower 1050 class cards.

I attached my graphics settings for dhs. Give it a try. View attachment GraphicSetting.zip

mefisto123

Oct 26, 2018
Looks nice, but it doesn't work properly in some animations / poses. Here's a screenshot of your model walking with the gravure plugin.
I'm also annoyed by the default proportions. Here's a sample of what I came up with.
View attachment 1399148
All you need to do is go to pose 116 (the standing straight pose) or T-pose. Character will "straighten up" and then when you go to gravure everything works fine. Still default poses are screwed but for example the walking animation from your ss works fine.

Holmegolud

Nov 11, 2018
All you need to do is go to pose 116 (the standing straight pose) or T-pose. Character will "straighten up" and then when you go to gravure everything works fine. Still default poses are screwed but for example the walking animation from your ss works fine.
Thanks ! I'll try that

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
I have only run with one or two girls at the same time and it has never been an issue. I dont use Studio, so I dont even know how to load multiple characters in a scene. My computer is nearly 8 years old now with a GTX1080. The game should work fine even with lower 1050 class cards.

I attached my graphics settings for dhs. Give it a try. View attachment 1399159
Hey thanks for that - will certainly give it a try, now I just need to figure out skin meshes and overlays to get it at least somewhat close what you got.

As for the file, where exactly do I put it? Does it go in the DHH_Data folder, subfolder Mod Data or straight up in the DHH folder? Or am I looking at the wrong folder entirely? Using ScrewThisNoiseBetterRepackR10...

Last edited:

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Package (all in one) Mods v12 for Honey Select 2 (New mods, cards (Patreon and Comunity), Coordinates,Scenes, DHH Custom, Poses, Overlays, and SSS) google drive again.
Most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.
View attachment 1344605
Perhaps Im blind (entirely possible as I need to get glasses) but I did not see this pinned on the first page - if it's not, perhaps it should so folks like me can stop asking you guys stupid requests ;)

Now I just need to figure out how to utilize my new found goodies.

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
FYi - this is from them on the Booru site - exact same format.

Is that a screenshot as well? Hence why I asked my question earlier.

And here is Jenna posted by them as well - no mention of "patreon exclusive"

Had to share this snap of a new character model for play in Honey Select 2. Coming to an
!HS2 Customs Library near you ...what you think it means that?

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Had to share this snap of a new character model for play in Honey Select 2. Coming to an
!HS2 Customs Library near you ...what you think it means that?
You do realize that Pathos shared his cards elsewhere and that everyone I gotten with the exception of the ones that I listed worked - and some that I grabbed that I listed were from Discord as well. Thanks to all your wonderful help, I ended up getting a month sub with Pathos and now he's helping me out because some of the cards that I grabbed were not set up for AI but HS2 only. But do continue...

dasboosh

Oct 22, 2018
That's because everyone's setup is different once they start modding their game folder. The biggest difference is gonna be found in the lighting setup. Most people use vanilla lighting, other use DHH, or GraphicsMod, and within them you have more settings to adjust the game to your taste. You can exchange those settings with dhs or presets files depending of the mod used.

If you want to push the customization even further, you can add overlays to you character to enhance textures and details. I think most authors don't include those overlays because they really inflate the size of the card itself (60MB+ card). My game looks exactly like my cards.

View attachment 1399111

compared to the stock card before my changes with stock textures, and stock lighting:

View attachment 1399174
check you dm good sir;)

Kravnos

Feb 10, 2020
Hey thanks for that - will certainly give it a try, now I just need to figure out skin meshes and overlays to get it at least somewhat close what you got.

As for the file, where exactly do I put it? Does it go in the DHH_Data folder, subfolder Mod Data or straight up in the DHH folder? Or am I looking at the wrong folder entirely? Using ScrewThisNoiseBetterRepackR10...
1. Activate DHH mode in the game launcher.
2. In game: press P for DHH settings.
3. At the bottom of the window, click on load from file and select the graphicssetting.dhs file.

Reactions: GhostCanuck

Justtrashthis

Jul 29, 2021
View attachment 1399148
The body size in general is pretty good for a shorty, but the arms are really bad in some posses. The elbows almost touch behind her back. Your other version thats pure white has a better overall shape, but there is something seriously wrong with the breasts. As well as there seems to be some corruption in it as well. If you touch any of the breast sliders the left breast becomes unsync'd (and they're super pointy like traffic cones as default)

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
1. Activate DHH mode in the game launcher.
2. In game: press P for DHH settings.
3. At the bottom of the window, click on load from file and select the graphicssetting.dhs file.
thanks, been trying to find a document or something with all of the keyboard shortcuts but aside from whats listed for the game, its trial and error

manachue456

Jan 6, 2020
Her name is Daji from Orochi Warriors game, can someone help me make this character face card, clothes I can make
Thank all
1631494573563.png
1631439623218.png
1631439553543.png

Last edited:
Reactions: hds555
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes