[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Purchase those cards frmo their Patreon.
Actually every card Ive gotten from that Deviant Page works except for those listed - nor does he indicate that they are patreon exclusive - in fact, April was posted here, and I know Jenna was posted on Discord. I wouldnt be asking stuff if it was behind a paywall, especially when his instructions are on the page staying to enjoy and to make sure that you open the image up all the way.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
many of them are screenshot and only patreon members have that cards
actually none of them are screenshots - do people read what I type or just respond blindly? Did you not read the part where the files would download as a *.png file and not show up in the game folder while others do from the same site?

And did you go through all the links I provided because none of them say "patreon exclusive" and only the first one I linked even has the word patreon in it as it was a commission so there's nothing there saying "hey, this is a preview, if you want to get these cards, sign up on our patreon" or whatever.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
many of them are screenshot and only patreon members have that cards
FYi - this is from them on the Booru site - exact same format.

Is that a screenshot as well? Hence why I asked my question earlier.

And here is Jenna posted by them as well - no mention of "patreon exclusive"

Reactions: Copynin

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
You can disregard my request, I just downloaded Pathos entire library. Spending 5 bucks to get one card, download 3gigz >.<

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Guys, I'm looking for certain skin and face overlays or any that changes most of the body. The only ones I find are on cards. I only found these but I can't seem to find the face overlay that goes with the tiger skin. If you know where I could find something like this or have some yourselves, can you share? Trying to create something like this here.
Working on it as well. Don't have the tiger one, but reworked 2 otrhers and did an own Jaguar-skin. Will ccheck if I can upload when I'm home from work.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
I thought I had, but apparently not.
I attached them to this post.

The Azula is a very edited version of Sham's card
Something Im still not used to with this game, how the character cards dont necessary reflect what they actually look like in game...

Reactions: kremen

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Full body overlays are too big. Due to the filesize, I can't upload the cards here, but I uploaded on discord.
There is a reworked skin and an own work (these here are only screenshots):
lily.png Fleck.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheComrade

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Lot of people do ugly cards but save them just with the right angle so you think it looks nice. I don't really understand it either.
well was referring to that those three cards i commented on, look like ass in the character card itself but when you look at the ingame screenshot, completely different. But yeah also come across it going the other way... rather be pleasantly surprised than mildly disappointed.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Who are some good card character creators, like Pathos that I should be looking for? Google aint all that useful in this regard unfortunately :( Thx.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
And since I asked that question - allow me to share with you one content creator that I think youll all enjoy. All public released from same creator.

Catwoman, Batman, Harley, Joker -

Female Stormtrooper, Princess Leia -

Belle Daphine -

Cortana (she's very short)

And a few others that some of you might be interested can be found on here -

Kravnos

Feb 10, 2020
Something Im still not used to with this game, how the character cards dont necessary reflect what they actually look like in game...

That's because everyone's setup is different once they start modding their game folder. The biggest difference is gonna be found in the lighting setup. Most people use vanilla lighting, other use DHH, or GraphicsMod, and within them you have more settings to adjust the game to your taste. You can exchange those settings with dhs or presets files depending of the mod used.

If you want to push the customization even further, you can add overlays to you character to enhance textures and details. I think most authors don't include those overlays because they really inflate the size of the card itself (60MB+ card). My game looks exactly like my cards.

scarlette-01.png

compared to the stock card before my changes with stock textures, and stock lighting:

scarlette-02.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes