[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
well was referring to that those three cards i commented on, look like ass in the character card itself but when you look at the ingame screenshot, completely different. But yeah also come across it going the other way... rather be pleasantly surprised than mildly disappointed.
It is a recurring theme with my stuff, mostly my fault. I never seem to have the patience to take the time to properly set up the angles and light in those card-shots. The same thing for snow-flaking the cards.

Reactions: GhostCanuck

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Does anyone know who the creator PSNK is? Like their Patreon name or what not. I have a card from them that I would like to update that I found on the Illusion Soft board a while ago but cant seem to find PSNK in google.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
GhostCanuck if they didn't come with other instructions probably just in the regular character folder. No idea how to combine faces and bodies though as character fusion would factor in the unwanted part of the other template.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
GhostCanuck if they didn't come with other instructions probably just in the regular character folder. No idea how to combine faces and bodies though as character fusion would factor in the unwanted part of the other template.
Thanks, I was suspecting as much, just looks off when you're looking at all your character cards and you see headless bodies and what not. Ill just ignore for now then. Got enough on my plate with trying to figure out this game - like how to click on an object in build mode and move it around. Tried to find tutorials online and the one "ai shoujo tutorial" on youtube shows the guy giving the walk through for everything and then when he goes into build mode, he puts a fireplace down, tries to move it and is like screw this and immediately clicks out of it. So yeah, lots of help out there lol so if you know that answer, kindly toss it my way as well. thx

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Thanks, I was suspecting as much, just looks off when you're looking at all your character cards and you see headless bodies and what not. Ill just ignore for now then. Got enough on my plate with trying to figure out this game - like how to click on an object in build mode and move it around. Tried to find tutorials online and the one "ai shoujo tutorial" on youtube shows the guy giving the walk through for everything and then when he goes into build mode, he puts a fireplace down, tries to move it and is like screw this and immediately clicks out of it. So yeah, lots of help out there lol so if you know that answer, kindly toss it my way as well. thx
You can create your own subfolders to group characters, at least in the BetterRepack version. Just open UserData/chara/female or whatever in your OS file explorer.

For selecting things in build mode IIRC you need to open the "scene contents" folder menu then click the object name there.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
You can create your own subfolders to group characters, at least in the BetterRepack version. Just open UserData/chara/female or whatever in your OS file explorer.

For selecting things in build mode IIRC you need to open the "scene contents" folder menu then click the object name there.
thanks, that explains a ton.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes