[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
I believe 18+ is the rule of thumb with characters and as for the overlays. Thats a good question, I suspect it would need to be included as not everyone would have it but I would love to hear from someone that knows for sure be able to answer that for you.
I have the doubt because when I load a card and I already removed or updated the overlay, it doesn't change automatically, I need to add it manually and save it. So that would mean that it's saved INTO the card? But when I just put it, when I modify the overlay, it automatically gets changed in the character, meaning it's automatically loading the overlay... I don't know.

If anyone else knows anything, that would be cool. I suspect there's no problem but the doubts...

About the +18 characters, that bans half the anime characters in existence... I'll have to think about it.

Last edited:

Hikari-Shuya

Feb 26, 2020
The cards for Honey Select 2 works in Ai Shoujo, Illusion said it. If you created the card in HS2 creator, in Ai Shoujo the personality is default. When I created the card I tested the same card in Ai Shoujo and if one mod is missing in the other game I fix it. If you have the both games updated the cards don't do problems, only the personality. There are a few mods exclusive for HS2 only, but most of them are for both games.

Reactions: Laguna77 and soso07

Kravnos

Feb 10, 2020
I have the doubt because when I load a card and I already removed or updated the overlay, it doesn't change automatically, I need to add it manually and save it. So that would mean that it's saved INTO the card? But when I just put it, when I modify the overlay, it automatically gets changed in the character, meaning it's automatically loading the overlay... I don't know.

If anyone else knows anything, that would be cool. I suspect there's no problem but the doubts...

About the +18 characters, that bans half the anime characters in existence... I'll have to think about it.
The game will automatically embed any kind of overlays used into the card directly. However, depending of the size of the card, some sites may strip some of the meta data imbedded into the card only to keep the image. Some sites like imgur will strip all the meta data. If you host the card on Discord, beyond a certain size, the site will attempt to reduce the card size by stripping the meta data leaving you with an image only.

This is the reason some downloaded cards do not work (beside being confused with HS1 cards) as that meta data gets stripped. Dragging and dropping to the desktop from some browsers like Chrome will also strip that meta data. When cards come embedded with extra large pictures and overlays, they can easily get past 60MB in size. To download those, you have to make sure you 'open original' and 'save as'.

Also keep the characters over 18+ unless you want to get banned or get a knock from the FBI.

garrysbox

Oct 7, 2020
I am looking for some nice outfit for ma ladies. Any Coordinates donated are appreciated.
Thank you to all creators for sharing their awesome creations and the F95 team for hosting such an awesome page for Card sharing.

thanksyoutoo

May 12, 2021
WOW ! Awesome . Is that you created netic in the face ? If it is , was it hard ?
I'd post the card, but it's too big. So here's the overlays for you and the outfit card. DM me if you want the card. The face overlay took a little while mostly because I can't find a good cracked version of photoshop so I had to use 'photopea' - but it wasn't too bad

Last edited:

thanksyoutoo

May 12, 2021
Might not be the place to ask, but I'm working on a new character and I'm having an issue where part of the legs disappear when I apply a clothing overlay to the bottom.

This particular clothing item does not have a "Tear" percentage, and I tried changing it to a bottom that does, setting it to -1, and then changing back and it didn't help. Any help would be much appreciated

issue.PNG

• Angry
Reactions: TheComrade

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
The game will automatically embed any kind of overlays used into the card directly. However, depending of the size of the card, some sites may strip some of the meta data imbedded into the card only to keep the image. Some sites like imgur will strip all the meta data. If you host the card on Discord, beyond a certain size, the site will attempt to reduce the card size by stripping the meta data leaving you with an image only.

This is the reason some downloaded cards do not work (beside being confused with HS1 cards) as that meta data gets stripped. Dragging and dropping to the desktop from some browsers like Chrome will also strip that meta data. When cards come embedded with extra large pictures and overlays, they can easily get past 60MB in size. To download those, you have to make sure you 'open original' and 'save as'.

Also keep the characters over 18+ unless you want to get banned or get a knock from the FBI.
Thanks a lot! The info about how the cards work is really useful, I always felt they were inconsistent but now it makes sense.

But are you serious about the fbi? These are animated characters that (let's be honest) not even resemble that much a human being, and you can use them to create scenes, not just to f*ck them in your imagination. I mean, I understand the fbi goes against people with real photos because that implies a crime, but this... you are joking, right?

Last edited:

Hikari-Shuya

Feb 26, 2020
Bro what to do with this images. How do I install this character in honey select 2 game with this image .
You download the screens for sure, the card and coordinates are in Attachments. And I'm a girl

s.png

Edit: Here is the ai shoujo card in honey select 2 DX. The card works. Be sure that you download the card and not a screen (all my cards have a cardframe and the lasts cards have my signature, the pictures without cardframe are screens to see the preview of the character) and put the card in userdata/chara/female folder

s2.png

Last edited:

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
hey guys, does anyone have good juliet starling card that doesnt mind to share? thanks a lot :)
found them in the threads here. hope they're what you're looking for. Artisans of Pathos I believe have characters using the outfit that you might be able to find in this thread as well and you could fiddle around to your hearts content with those two serving as a template.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Dulase1

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
anyone have any good houses that wont destroy the computer that they're willing to share? tough to tell what's what with one little thumbnail and loading em takes a while so any suggestions would be welcomed. thx

Kravnos

Feb 10, 2020
Thanks a lot! The info about how the cards work is really useful, I always felt they were inconsistent but now it makes sense.

But are you serious about the fbi? These are animated characters that (let's be honest) not even resemble that much a human being, and you can use them to create scenes, not just to f*ck them in your imagination. I mean, I understand the fbi goes against people with real photos because that implies a crime, but this... you are joking, right?
LOL

There are plenty of posts related to underage characters that were removed in this thread or in the discord channel already. Who you imagine putting your dick in to get you off is your own business. Some people like Fatal Fury while others may prefer Fatal Furry. But what could possibly go wrong if you want to let the world know (as well as potential LEOs) that you enjoy polishing your knob to underage characters or kids? I mean this is still the internet and you may do whatever the fuck you want, but what could possibly go wrong?

LOL

• Angry
Reactions: Sepheyer

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
LOL

There are plenty of posts related to underage characters that were removed in this thread or in the discord channel already. Who you imagine putting your dick in to get you off is your own business. Some people like Fatal Fury while others may prefer Fatal Furry. But what could possibly go wrong if you want to let the world know (as well as potential LEOs) that you enjoy polishing your knob to underage characters or kids? I mean this is still the internet and you may do whatever the fuck you want, but what could possibly go wrong?

LOL
Not to offend you but that sounds both ignorant and strangely coward. You are right that I should be careful but I think you are making assumptions that, I hope, not everyone does. At least I don't.

I think that people who uses the studio quite often knows that there is more to this than just "polishing your knob". It's a tool that allows us to make paintings freely, to make compositions, without too many constraints. Stories that are not sexual in nature are perfectly fitting. I made a story in sequences that I had written like 5 years ago, since I can't paint, this is the closest I have been of watching the characters I created in pictures, almost alive. And there's not one scene with sex in any of the 57 scenes that contain the story. However, there are two kids among other characters. The story is about them growing up.

I respect the site's rules. I understand the site could get into trouble because of the resemblance with real humans, the 3d has some problems because of that under USA jurisdiction or so I have been told. But don't be ridiculous. Creating or reproducing a character that happens to be underage says absolutely nothing of my own sexual preferences with a tool like this. And from a legal point of view, I feel perfectly fine. This is not cp. The characters aren't even doing anything. They are standing still.

The main problem is how damaging it is for some franchises. It makes really hard to find material and resources for some of them. For example I like Harry Potter. So if I create, let's say, Hannah Abbott or Ron Weasly with their uniforms, I am implying that they are 17 or less, because that's Hogwarts for you. They are either teachers or 17-. So, any character like that is banned. That's pretty much like banning the entire Harry Potter series from the game, in this site at least. And the same happens with a lot of material from different series and shows.

The way people seem to be getting away with that is by creating VERY OBVIOUSLY adult characters, with the physical attributes greatly exaggerated. That way, anyone who download it only has to slightly modify the model to fit a more realistic scene.

Is that a pass, I ask to anyone else? Creating just outfits over cartoony characters that would fit whatever age we need them to fit? Even if the original character should be underage following the lore of the show?

• Love
Reactions: Sepheyer

Kravnos

Feb 10, 2020
Very nice cards.
However, for me these result in a dark grey skin color (except the face).
Is there any mod or file I need to download? Where? (I saw this on some other cards too, called Shader file or something). Pls help
In the editor:

1. Body Shape tab
2. Overall settings
3. Top Right click on Material Editor Body
4. Change Shader setting to AIT/True Skin
5. RINSE AND REPEAT for face if needed.
6. Reload

Kravnos

Feb 10, 2020
Not to offend you but that sounds both ignorant and strangely coward. You are right that I should be careful but I think you are making assumptions that, I hope, not everyone does.
You dont have to worry about me making assumptions, you have to worry about the FORUM MODERATORS, the occasional LEOs or the occasional vigilantes browsing this board. Your business is your business. You do whatever you want. But this being the internet, some discretion is warranted because the internet will always remember that one time this random guy fucked a donkey.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes