[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Kaboom12345

May 11, 2021
Here's a couple of cards I made based on the Magic: The Gathering characters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Can we split this thread into two, one for HS2 and one for AI? Not all HS2 cards work in AI as Im learning the hard way >.<

Justtrashthis

Jul 29, 2021
Can we split this thread into two, one for HS2 and one for AI? Not all HS2 cards work in AI as Im learning the hard way >.<
Do you have AI and HS2 installed? When the cards don't work, in my experience its because it wasn't uploaded/downloaded right. A lot of the time screenshots have been uploaded that look like cards, specially since this is a card sharing thread, and sometimes they only post screenshots

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Do you have AI and HS2 installed? When the cards don't work, in my experience its because it wasn't uploaded/downloaded right. A lot of the time screenshots have been uploaded that look like cards, specially since this is a card sharing thread, and sometimes they only post screenshots
No, just AI installed.

Jan 30, 2021
IF a character card was made solely in AI or Honey 2, it is likely it will work fine in either game. However, IF a character uses a custom head mesh/parts, more steps must be done to the character before they will appear as you like in either game. Just FYI

Reactions: GhostCanuck

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
IF a character card was made solely in AI or Honey 2, it is likely it will work fine in either game. However, IF a character uses a custom head mesh/parts, more steps must be done to the character before they will appear as you like in either game. Just FYI
Oh I understand which is my point that some HS2 cards cannot be ported straight up into AI without additional work. And btw this had nothing to do with our little headaches behind the scenes lol - I had issues with other cards that I grabbed from Illusion Soft which is labelled the same way, HS2/AI Character cards and when you're grabbing cards, they should all work in one game, or the other or both. I mean it's just common sense and simple organization. And while most are fine if they're done straight up in the game but as Im sure you already know, content creators are pulling data from other games to put into AI which is great but it also means that it no longer is a standard card. And I suspect we'll see more complicated characters for both HS2 and AI that will require special hands on instructions and work than just a simple copy a png file into your female folder. It was just a friendly suggestion because not all players coming into this thread/game know all the ins and outs of it and we as a community should be making things easier for all.

This card is what prompted my initial comment.

Just my two cents.

Last edited:

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Some Unique Cards - all work in AI and all pass the "sniff test"

Arcee - Generations One Transformers
Samatha Carter - Stargate SG1
Tyler Rose - Doctor Who

Reactions: Jareczek8

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
Oh I understand which is my point that some HS2 cards cannot be ported straight up into AI without additional work. And btw this had nothing to do with our little headaches behind the scenes lol - I had issues with other cards that I grabbed from Illusion Soft which is labelled the same way, HS2/AI Character cards and when you're grabbing cards, they should all work in one game, or the other or both. I mean it's just common sense and simple organization. And while most are fine if they're done straight up in the game but as Im sure you already know, content creators are pulling data from other games to put into AI which is great but it also means that it no longer is a standard card. And I suspect we'll see more complicated characters for both HS2 and AI that will require special hands on instructions and work than just a simple copy a png file into your female folder. It was just a friendly suggestion because not all players coming into this thread/game know all the ins and outs of it and we as a community should be making things easier for all.

This card is what prompted my initial comment.

Just my two cents.
OMG that card is for Honey Select 1 lol

• Haha
Reactions: MrWrongtubes

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
And a new player would know this how when it's posted in a HS2/AI board?
Perhaps they wouldn't, but accidents happen. And a more reasonable response would be to ASK the community first why the card (or the player) is having issues, before swinging wildly at the community as a whole.

Reactions: Nelz1817

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
Guys, I have some cards that I may like to share, but I am not sure about a few things. Mainly, if I use an overlay created or modify by me, do I need to upload it separately or the game keep the overlays into the cards?

And second, is there some ban depending on the age of the character? Thanks

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Guys, I have some cards that I may like to share, but I am not sure about a few things. Mainly, if I use an overlay created or modify by me, do I need to upload it separately or the game keep the overlays into the cards?

And second, is there some ban depending on the age of the character? Thanks
I believe 18+ is the rule of thumb with characters and as for the overlays. Thats a good question, I suspect it would need to be included as not everyone would have it but I would love to hear from someone that knows for sure be able to answer that for you.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes