[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Toaster343

Nov 12, 2020
Guys, I'm looking for certain skin and face overlays or any that changes most of the body. The only ones I find are on cards. I only found these but I can't seem to find the face overlay that goes with the tiger skin. If you know where I could find something like this or have some yourselves, can you share? Trying to create something like this here. 7adb55eea756ac1ce959cecb0f2ebebc (1).jpg

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2017

c0nsp1cu0us

Jun 16, 2021
Does anyone know where to find the modfiles needed to get the "Mara - CODMW1" card posted by ARTISANS OF PATHOS on deviantart.com working on HS2?? Is there a megafile link containing the file "pathos.mara" available for download or is access reserved for Patreon supporters??

Thanks!

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
Victoria Burnwood. Used an already existing card for the clothing and necklass (thank you to who ever made that one for that). It still bugs me (as I would imagine others) big time that there is just not enough face sliders to get it just right. Oh well, maybe in the future.
HAvictoriaB.png

Two cards here. One with the green eyes and one with the XNA model eyes (not sure why they were two different colors?)
HS2VictoriaBurnwoodGreenEyes.png HS2VictoriaBurnwoodXNAeyes.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Lord Nova
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes