Thanks for your kind words.
Hope you had fun with my cards.

MISSION TERMINATED

all Cards will be Mine again :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Numbra

Numbra

Mar 20, 2019
Hey normally I bring some modified card, but recently there hasn't been much to modify,
In short this is a card requirement;

I researched about min min and twintelle both are Arms characters, and unfortunately I didn't find any cards,
And well... here I am, can anyone do it?

Here are some references, and thanks for your attention.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ahwala

May 1, 2020
Is there any way to create a cross-eyed girl?
Edit: I know you can fake it in studio, but that's not what I'm asking.

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
It's the moment we've been waiting for since the 90s, everyone. Doctor Barbara "Babs" Blight has arrived!

Previews:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And the card:
HS2ChaF_20210929224701596.png

Here's the frame if anyone wants to make Linka.
planet.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: TheComrade

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Did anyone ever did Komi-chan can't communicate, card?

Edit: I think I found it on Booru Komi.png Immagine.png

Last edited:

Aklenn

Aug 9, 2020
I've got a question about the card format for all you technically adept perverts. Has anyone documented the structure of the character metadata used in HS2 cards? Or can anyone confirm whether it operates within the EXIF standard so that a tool like, say, the Python3 "pillow" library can read it? I could just start digging into character cards from my collection and see what I find, of course, but if somebody out there has already mapped that territory, I'd rather not waste a bunch of time duplicating work that's already been done.

My end goal is to write a little command-line program that can extract all the relevant metadata from a chara.png file, convert it to a text-based format like JSON, store that in a separate sidecar file, and conversely replace all the character metadata in a chara.png with the version found in the JSON sidecar file. Then I could use git (with the appropriate hooks) to do convenient, efficient version control of the actual values of all the character data. I do a lot of going back and tweaking, and sometimes I just change my mind... and sometimes a normal little tweak leaves you with a corrupt card because Illusion's code is kinda garbage. So it would be really nice to have an efficient, reliable way to roll back to an earlier version of a card.

I do know about the card image replacer program that's already out there (by ManlyMarco, I think?), but for this purpose pulling a binary dump of the character data from one png to another doesn't really help.

If I actually get this idea working, the code will be released for free under an open source license.

Thanks for any tips or pointers to resources!

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes