[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Sasori95

Sep 25, 2021
Hi and good day to everyone. I am new to this game and trying out some of the card. Unfortunately I stumble some problem (mod related i guess) :
1633748663547.png
so I was wondering where is the files and where should I paste it?
Thank you in advance

dasboosh

Oct 22, 2018
Hi and good day to everyone. I am new to this game and trying out some of the card. Unfortunately I stumble some problem (mod related i guess) :
View attachment 1443715
so I was wondering where is the files and where should I paste it?
Thank you in advance
This is a card sharing thread, take your questions to a help thread or the discord.
Your welcome in advanced :)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thanks I don't post here all the card that I did from Prison School. I will post all again and the new ones in a Spoiler. I will post an image of the character preview and the link where you can download it (all are public post in my patreon).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I only need to make 3 characters more to finish my Prison School proyect.
Thank you very much for the overview (and links) - I´ll pick some more out for me, but most important is Meiko :)

olderbloke

Oct 4, 2021
Well, I'm new to AI and to this board.
I been reading through all the posts (334 pages, exhausting!) and I'm amazed by the talent and touched by the generosity of the artists here, sharing their work, expertise and knowledge of the inner workings of the character maker. Thank you all so much.
I'm not very good at creating recognisable faces, but wouldn't dream of making the type of requests I've read on these pages, for someone to do it for me. Requests that are often impolite, even demanding.
Had I your talents I wouldn't even reply.

Reactions: Velcrofly

satan_shark

Aug 15, 2021
I been reading through all the posts (334 pages, exhausting!) and I'm amazed by the talent and touched by the generosity of the artists here, sharing their work, expertise and knowledge of the inner workings of the character maker. Thank you all so much.
I'm not very good at creating recognisable faces, but wouldn't dream of making the type of requests I've read on these pages, for someone to do it for me. Requests that are often impolite, even demanding.
I'm bad too in recreating faces from a portrait or a drawing. I start looking for cards with similar shape and eye of what i want to create. Then copy all values on a sheet of paper, before starting to modify them until I'm ok with it.

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
I literally have mild face-blindness. Can't tell people apart if they look similar. That's why I am attracted to characters with very distinct visual features, like a unique nose or interesting hair. It's been a long and weird road getting to what I consider "half-decent" at making characters using tools and strategies learned from all over. Don't give up just because others are good at something, give it a go! You might be surprised by yourself.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes