[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Toaster343

Nov 12, 2020
Somebody asked for a tiger or stripes and I offered something simple. So here comes Tigerhoney.
I am not good with bones and faces, so take the underlay and do something pretty :p
View attachment 1437301

A complete tiger, including face would take a while, not sure when I can get to it.
Oh MAMA... :D Yes, it was me. The skin overlay was the main thing, but that body also has potential. I did find some tiger overlay but these are much, MUCH better. Gorgeous work! Thank you! Gonna test it out.

HackedHeart

May 27, 2020
Anyone want to try their hand at Hood, Prince of Wales, and or Prinz Eugen from Azur Lane for Honey Select 2? I am currently trying my hand at making a character inspired by Mila rose from Bleach but...well...I have no faith in staying completely true to the source or it looking good at the end lol.

olderbloke

Oct 4, 2021
Okay, figured it out on my own. Guess the problem was the game throwing a shit-fit.

Go to Body > Overall and open Material Editor (Body)
Under Shader, select AIT Skin True
View attachment 950098
This will cause the weirdness I discovered earlier, but ignore that.

Depending on the card, you will want to go through all of the sliders BELOW the XYZ/RGB settings pictured above and click Reset on all the sliders

Do the same for the Material Editor (Face), except choose AIT Skin True Face instead ;)

Once you're done, the model's body will look like she's been splashed by a muddy puddle and/or that she's just murdered someone :D
View attachment 950099

Save the card immediately and EXIT THE CREATOR

Once you reload, the skin textures will be back to normal-ish, but you'll probably need to make some adjustments in Material Editor to match the skin tone again, especially around the neck seam.

Hanmen's mod also messes with the position and colour of the eyebrows for some reason, so you will want to tweak those, too.
View attachment 950102

Got there in the end! Hope this helps!
Thanks so much for this. I'm new to AI after years of HS1. Been trying to work it out, without success.

MajinGlue

Nov 7, 2019
Aw man, I totally forgot about Thundercats! She is certainly possible to create. Hell, maybe just add that orange leotard to the WW84 Cheetah character to create her?

Say did the older cartoon actually have nudity like a hentai?? :)
NAKED!? CLOTHED?
View attachment 1435998 View attachment 1435999
Naw dude her cheetah pattern is part of her uniqueness.
Can't just slap any old spotted skin on her and call it a day.
Her spots are as unique as a human finger print.

Jan 30, 2021
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes