[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

MajinGlue

Nov 7, 2019
I actually found a leopard overlay(from where I cannot recall) that was OK but needed alot of rework using Blender's texture painting tools to remove seams and align areas, etc. The result ended up a more dynamic cheetah character:
View attachment 1431723
I'd be happy to send you a copy, if you want her for your game. I think we still have the more human version from that first snap also.
Can you get it to look like Cheetara ?

Reactions: ntrl1one

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Time for more of my buddy KB's requests! First we all enjoyed his girlfriend Manisha and his cousin Mehtap. Now he's asked me to create his sisters:

Yasmin
HS2ChaF_20211004093549275.png

and Yeshim!
HS2ChaF_20211004082910877.png

I'm really proud of how these two turned out. I didn't have a lot of photo references, but according to KB they are spot-on.

Toaster343

Nov 12, 2020
Aw man, I totally forgot about Thundercats! She is certainly possible to create. Hell, maybe just add that orange leotard to the WW84 Cheetah character to create her?

Say did the older cartoon actually have nudity like a hentai?? :)
NAKED!? CLOTHED?
View attachment 1435998 View attachment 1435999
*sigh* the older cartoons were so GOOD. Now we only have idiotic trash and nonsense. The women looked like WOMEN in those cartoons, not like a bunch of angry, fat, tattooed up hobbits.
This is a card sharing thread mate.
Noooo... REALLY? -_- Look, I posted the same thing on the thread for the main game a WEEK ago. Nobody replied. So I tried my luck here. Others have posted similar problems here so what? Why is it a problem NOW?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes