Laguna77

May 17, 2021
Hello Everyone

My new Cards
- Rea (Sex-Pedition by Ebluberry)
- Tia (Sex-Pedition by Ebluberry)
- Rose (Sex-Pedition by Ebluberry)
- Yvette (Sex-Pedition by Ebluberry)

Rea (Sex-Pedition by Ebluberry) .png Tia (Sex-Pedition by Ebluberry) .png Rose (Sex-Pedition by Ebluberry) .png Yvette (Sex-Pedition by Ebluberry).png

Bye ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jan 30, 2021
with that ! i never test using zipmods?:eek::(
Speaking of zipmods, here is a snap of Wane's vivacious Vampi, but with a sharper set of chompers (HoneyHeadsV). To have Wane's girl with these sexy vampire teeth, simply load his card in your CM, go to Facial Type, scroll down & choose Type V, then save a new card. :) Oh and this can be exchanged with any default Honey character that normally uses Type B head.

HoneyHeadsV - Place .zipmod in your "mods" folder then get to loading...

vampi2.png

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Meiko Shiraki from Prison School

View attachment 1147110

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link to download the cards and DHH file from my google drive too:
Hey - I´m new in Honey Select and was looking for characters of Prison School and found your nice work - Thanks!!!

Wanere

May 29, 2021
Speaking of zipmods, here is a snap of Wane's vivacious Vampi, but with a sharper set of chompers (HoneyHeadsV). To have Wane's girl with these sexy vampire teeth, simply load his card in your CM, go to Facial Type, scroll down & choose Type V, then save a new card. :) Oh and this can be exchanged with any default Honey character that normally uses Type B head.

HoneyHeadsV - Place .zipmod in your "mods" folder then get to loading...

View attachment 1441744
That's it I finally found
thank you Pathos ! :)

Last edited:

Roshua

Mar 6, 2021
Harley quinn directly from suicide squad is here! Enjoy this crazy girl! Meanwhile, on the site i released a lot of cards. Give a Look ;)

harley-quinn-free-printable-cake-toppers2.jpg X. DC, Suicide Squad, Harley Quinn (16) (X7) (SS).png

Hikari-Shuya

Feb 26, 2020
Hey - I´m new in Honey Select and was looking for characters of Prison School and found your nice work - Thanks!!!
Thanks I don't post here all the card that I did from Prison School. I will post all again and the new ones in a Spoiler. I will post an image of the character preview and the link where you can download it (all are public post in my patreon).

I only need to make 3 characters more to finish my Prison School proyect.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes