[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
Hey guys I recently started trying the Nextgen skin shaders by Hanmen but for some reason the game won't load the preset I saved, so every time I switch chars or even change the map I need to select my preset AGAIN to make it work and there is a weird circle on my screen. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? much thanks!

View attachment 1482323
download latest graphics plugins from illusion discord there are option to save your preset

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Another card-from-pictures request complete! This is Sila, a Turkish beauty with ample curves and a fun attitude. Note: she has clothing, she just looked so good in this pose that I made the card nude. You'll want PushUpMod installed as usual for any of my characters. My requests are open if you have a new project for me!

HS2ChaF_20211028225553118.png

hopefullynew

Sep 23, 2020
Hello everyone. This is a long shot. I saw what I think was card on this thread a while ago, could have been just a preview, but I didn't save it then or looked into it more and I can't find it now. The character was black, had hair like Leia in buns and her skin looked like it was made from segments, like she was an android but still looking very human, full of lines if you know what I mean. It was just this profile view of a beautiful character that was a brown orange with segmented skin. She might have been a version of Lifeline from Apex, but I could also be wrong. Does anyone have any idea which card I have in mind?

Aug 16, 2020

duke

Oct 14, 2016
Hi everyone. I've been having this issue where, when loading certain cards, the legs of that character will be completely invisible... Any suggestions as to a possible fix? Thanks!

• Wow
Reactions: soso07

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Если не ошибаюсь но кто-то делал одежду принцесс из Ralph 2. Искал и по названию и по именам, но не смог найти на этом и других сайтах.

If I'm not mistaken, but someone made clothes for princesses from Ralph 2. I searched both by name and by name, but could not find it on this and other sites.

Reactions: Roshua

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
Hi everyone. I've been having this issue where, when loading certain cards, the legs of that character will be completely invisible... Any suggestions as to a possible fix? Thanks!
post screenshot please

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes