[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Tortugenial

Jan 1, 2018
Package (all in one) Mods v12 for Honey Select 2 (New mods, cards (Patreon and Comunity), Coordinates,Scenes, DHH Custom, Poses, Overlays, and SSS) google drive again.
Most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.
View attachment 1344605
Pack Mods v12 HS2 Google Drive (Maximum Size 869mb ZIP) / (ALL packs) = 25gb ZIP.
BYPASS GDRIVE: create a shortcut in gdrive, create a folder, place the shortcut in the folder and download the folder.

I also recommend that you have your game with the most updated repack, you can find it here:
- Version 4.1 DX (my game version)
download the v1, v2, v3, v4,v5,v6,v7,v8,v9,v10,v11 package before downloading this v12 package or else you will not have the current complete package.
Hi,
Sorry but I can't download files. I have an error 404 when I click on the link.
Do I have to follow this :
BYPASS GDRIVE: create a shortcut in gdrive, create a folder, place the shortcut in the folder and download the folder.
Thank you

hscene

Apr 8, 2021
hey sorry if this is not the right place to post but ive been having these issues after updating. have no clue how to fix

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
EDIT: Don't use this card. Scroll down a little for the fixed version!
--------------------

This time I took a very special camgirl request: Victoria Raye!

I used OnTopReplica and managed to get her face pretty close to perfect, at least from some angles. Body is a really close match, too.

For best results, use PushUpMod. Card was created with no graphics mods.

Card (12.4 MB):

HS2ChaF_20211103213948205.png

Remember that I take requests and commissions!

Coming soon (if I can figure out her tattoos): Lauren Boebert!

Last edited:

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Если не ошибаюсь но кто-то делал одежду принцесс из Ralph 2. Искал и по названию и по именам, но не смог найти на этом и других сайтах.

If I'm not mistaken, but someone made clothes for princesses from Ralph 2. I searched both by name and by name, but could not find it on this and other sites.
Отвечаю сам на свой вопрос. Одежда для принцесс Диснея находиться по ссылке.
Собраны все и выглядят качественно. Так что если кто-то искал из мультфильма Ральф 2 то делюсь. Наткнулся случайно.

I answer my own question myself. Clothes for Disney princesses can be found at
Everything is collected and looks high quality. So if someone was looking for the cartoon Ralph 2, then I share. Stumbled upon by accident.

• Love
Reactions: Sepheyer
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes