[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

lasjlkj

Nov 21, 2021
Any one has League of Ledgends Irelia card? or Can any one make one?

I found one but it doesn't work. If you have any league of ledgends card pls donate to me.

Reactions: DoniPandino

alex7892

May 2, 2021
Sacred Riana... hope she doesn't put a curse on me! See her scary and awesome illusions on .
SacredRiana.png SacredRiana.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Yesmulator

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Metaru Housing
Heya, for players of AI, I'd like to share 2 houses. A big house with good views and a mecha-dome for the ruinscamp. Both have a double height room and the mechadome uses teleporters to the upper floor and the next gathering spots.

Last edited:

wilbur1001

Jan 1, 2021
They use different types of presets. They are different programs, after all. You can't use DHH presets on Graphics Mod. You need Graphics Mod presets. There is a ton of them in the Discord.
You put the Graphics Mod presets in HoneySelect2 Game Folder/presets

Some people upload their presets alongside their scenes, like 55b55 over at his website
Thank you for your answer. I have found some presets for graphics mod and placed them in the right preset folder but they don't seem to appear in the game. When i try to load a preset it doesn't appear.

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Thank you for your answer. I have found some presets for graphics mod and placed them in the right preset folder but they don't seem to appear in the game. When i try to load a preset it doesn't appear.
To indentify the files:
GraphicsMod uses .preset and it needs to be in game folder/presets
You can also use cubemaps with .cube in gamefolder/cubemaps

DHH uses the extension .dhs and can be loaded from anywhere (filebrowser included) though I'd suggest game folder/DHH_Data/Presets

If the presets do not appear, it was probably from a different mod or game.

TCO

Apr 14, 2020
I just downloaded the game and when i go to chara edit, some of the items like back hair or face have "Don't use this, please load from card" and other stuff like certain clothes are permanently black (i can't change their change no matter what). This and many of the items glitch out and i get a popup saying there's an outdated mod.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes