[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
View attachment 1537544
what's with this skin tone? (can't change the skin tone and this is not the correct skin color shown in card).no missing mod errors popup either.
Seems this card has NextGenSkin, you need SSS in GraphicsMod activated:
1. Activate GraphicsMod in the Launcher (Initsetting.exe)
2. in the game, press F5
3. Go to the SSS tab
4. Activate "Enable"

nigma117

Sep 20, 2020
Seems this card has NextGenSkin, you need SSS in GraphicsMod activated:
1. Activate GraphicsMod in the Launcher (Initsetting.exe)
2. in the game, press F5
3. Go to the SSS tab
4. Activate "Enable"
it works thanks but i have to keep enabling it every time i open her and that f5 menu wont close either. any solution for that( setting isn't saving it seems) .anyway thanks a lot boss

Yesmulator

Nov 18, 2021
Introducing the office lady Kathryn

She's in her mid 30s and slightly past her prime. She's always been hot but waited too long to get married and now she's getting a little chubby. Probably still the hottest woman in the office but not for long. She would do anything to get that promotion though.

HS2_2021-12-10-09-34-19-331.png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
it works thanks but i have to keep enabling it every time i open her and that f5 menu wont close either. any solution for that( setting isn't saving it seems) .anyway thanks a lot boss
Hmmmmm....I opened the menu already when started the game (in the title screen) to activate SSS, closed by hitting F5 again - the activation keeps staying for the whole game (until you cancel it), not for a character alone.

Reactions: nigma117

D3d

Nov 20, 2018
Any of the Pathos Cards floating around here? I read that they handed out their cards to people who asked but I saw that their last activity was on november.

Leazy-maroder

Oct 17, 2021
Try The Mod From OrangeSpork. SSS stays enabled
continuous

the F5 menu closes if u left click on the screen beside it and then close it with F5. if u mean that^^

Last edited:
Reactions: nigma117
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes