[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

I92822

Oct 2, 2021
hi!
i know it is a huge request but can anyone help me in creating the karma mark pattern from boruto
1639331061577.png
here is an example.
thank you!

Sep 7, 2021
Hi everyone!
2021 is coming to an end, and Christmas is just around the corner. So I am preparing characters with holiday theme and Christmas costume to celebrate with you guys!

I will be releasing XMAS character(s) everyday from 12/12 Sunday until 12/25 Saturday (the day of Christmas).

Tomoki is here to be the first one joining the Christmas party!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Xmas 12_12.PNG

Character card in attachment or you can find it on my patreon and discord.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Numbra

Mar 20, 2019
I haven't seen the community's incredible creations for a long time, today I saw some cards and I remembered a modification to a costume I made, and so I don't want to end up losing it (creator linked below).

Creator:
Jiren card:
Jiren-Universe-11-DBS-HS2DXAI.png

My modification:
HS2CoordeM_20211019150947991.png
have a nice Christmas and enjoy :)

Reactions: Toguro4100

Wanere

May 29, 2021
I haven't seen the community's incredible creations for a long time, today I saw some cards and I remembered a modification to a costume I made, and so I don't want to end up losing it (creator linked below).

Creator:
Jiren card:
View attachment 1543037

My modification:
View attachment 1543030
have a nice Christmas and enjoy :)
thank you very much! ;)
numbra !

• Red Heart
Reactions: Numbra

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Any good Tifa card?
If you search on Kenzato Booru or Bepis DB I would imagine you will find a few ..... The problem will then be choosing which one you want out of them all

Update:
Bepis has 5 pages of 6 x 4 cards, . So that;s over 100
Yuki Portal held a world cup of different variants a while back with 11 entries. Since then it has several more
I can't immediately see how many pages Kenzato Booru has but would imagine it would be a lot

Let us know which one you decide on

Last edited:
Reactions: allnightmask

FALCONER303

Jul 23, 2021
My rule is if I want a card that I can't find anywhere I try to create it. Unfortunately I'm not up to the standards of the talented artists here though.
no worries... I just create and modify what I like.... and I don't consider myself one of the artists here.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes