[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

thanksyoutoo

May 12, 2021
There's been a lack of cyberpunk style characters, so here's one I finished up recently. A lot of custom work went into her, especially on the body overlay/bump map. The pink top glows, and the glow disappears when you remove it. Also included a little sneak peak of another project I'm working on. Open to commissions, DM on here or the discord. You can find this card (it's too big) and the rest of my work here -

thanksyoutoo_kit_preview.png

garrysbox

Oct 7, 2020
this is not meant to attack you, but IMHO the mindset is very different:
- 'sharing' in this thread is giving something to everyone without any direct profit
- 'trading' is only giving to people who give you something you want in return.

the first is good for the community, the second only good for the individual.
the first is selfless the second selfish ;)
RESPECT

matt2c2

Jan 26, 2018
There's been a lack of cyberpunk style characters, so here's one I finished up recently. A lot of custom work went into her, especially on the body overlay/bump map. The pink top glows, and the glow disappears when you remove it. Also included a little sneak peak of another project I'm working on. Open to commissions, DM on here or the discord. You can find this card (it's too big) and the rest of my work here -

View attachment 1555295
where did you get the cyberskin mods?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
ESCAPEftReality did a fine job here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7175736

Although anime girls are not my cup of tea, but for me MISHIRO is a stunning character I didn`t know before. I searched a little in the web and found some interesting hentais about her :p

Based on ESCAPEftReality´s card (please forgive me) I tried to tweak her more to the original look of the anime.
ExecutiveMishiro.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are 2 versions: one with pantyhose, one with garter and tights
Mishiro1.png Mishiro2.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes