[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
D

Deleted144244440246

Might be a long shot but I was wondering if anyone had these cards.
Download the scene and load it into studio, when it loads hit left cntrl + E to export it, find the new export folder and then edit and save them in maker (It will work if the girls are included in the scene, some poeple use defaults in scenes though)

wupu111

Mar 25, 2019
Does anyone have a collection of ARTISANSOFPATHOS cards? Their patreon is gone and I cannot find any of their paywalled cards anywhere else..

20994spawn

Feb 14, 2019
ummm does anyone know where I can find any minor characters from Nier Automata? It's such a shame that the operators and the commander are not getting enough attention :(

D

Deleted144244440246

Megan (SSS).png
This is Megan SSS she uses Sub Surface Scattering - Next Gen Shader 2.0 - Anisotropic Shaders (If Available) - ENABLE GRAPHICS Mode

REQUIRED FREE MOD - Put in mods/mymods folder
More cards here

Last edited by a moderator:

Caleb_belac

May 8, 2020
Download the scene and load it into studio, when it loads hit left cntrl + E to export it, find the new export folder and then edit and save them in maker (It will work if the girls are included in the scene, some poeple use defaults in scenes though)
Thanks so much my guy. I didn't realise they were scenes, I thought he just took the download down after a while like alot of Japanese do.
Edit
They wern't scenes :( sad noises

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted144244440246

wilbur1001

Jan 1, 2021
ESCAPEftReality did a fine job here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7175736

Although anime girls are not my cup of tea, but for me Mishiro is a stunning character I didn`t know before. I searched a little in the web and found some interesting hentais about her :p

Based on ESCAPEftReality´s card (please forgive me) I tried to tweak her more to the original look of the anime.
View attachment 1558213

There are 2 versions: one with pantyhose, one with garter and tights
View attachment 1558215 View attachment 1558216
Hello the cards don't seem to work.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes