[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
Pretty good. Yeji's main feature is her eyes. Maybe emphasize them a bit more. But Lia is the cutest of them all!
what do you mean by emphasis? :unsure: bigger? darker? sharper?
i made them a little bit bigger in the first try, but that looked unrealistic.....

''copying people is difficult''

God 2000 BC

:ROFLMAO:

FoozieLoop

Jun 1, 2020
what do you mean by emphasis? :unsure: bigger? darker? sharper?
i made them a little bit bigger in the first try, but that looked unrealistic.....

''copying people is difficult''

God 2000 BC

:ROFLMAO:
1593906350856.png 1593906395619.png

You made a really good effort so please don't take it as criticism :) Here's a good side by side comparison (maybe you even used the same photo they're so close). You're pretty close with the eyes. Maybe round the eyelids a little, but still have that upward curve in the outer eyelash, and move them closer. Also maybe shorten the nose height, square out the jaw a bit, and reduce the forehead relative to the face.

Last edited:

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
View attachment 717341 View attachment 717342

You made a really good effort so please don't take it as criticism :) Here's a good side by side comparison (maybe you even used the same photo they're so close). You're pretty close with the eyes. Maybe round the eyelids a little, but still have that upward curve in the outer eyelash. Also maybe shorten the nose height, square out the jaw a bit, and reduce the forehead relative to the face.
Critisism is good, i'm glad you tell me what can be improved.
I used several images as a template and especially this one. as you can see from the chain, shirt and earrings :ROFLMAO:
I actually wanted to do the same hairstyle aswell, but the limited possibilities of the character editor didn't allow that.
the buns were perfect, but the hairline and forehead didn't look good. As you mentioned, the hairline is not correct with the new hairstyle either, but unfortunately you cannot change the hairline and it was better than the alternative.

The biggest problem with creating characters from photos is that unfortunately you cannot just take all the individual parts and set them together.
the composition is much more important. For example, the first thing you can see from your comparison is that I made her head too narrow....... but in the character creator it looks absolutely awful if i made her head that wide.... I'm not sure why, but it is probably due to the shoulder width.
another example are the eyes. i think the shape is as good as it gets with the possibilitys of the creator, but there is no make up like Yejis......
you are absolutely right with the nose :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: i will correct that.

here is the first version ( with shortened nose, different make up, wider face, first hair style) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bdillard3

Jan 21, 2020
Can anyone make the girls from summertime saga or taffytales. i have tried myself and well im not good at making waifus

FoozieLoop

Jun 1, 2020
I used several images as a template and especially this one. as you can see from the chain, shirt and earrings :ROFLMAO:
I actually wanted to do the same hairstyle aswell, but the limited possibilities of the character editor didn't allow that.
the buns were perfect, but the hairline and forehead didn't look good. As you mentioned, the hairline is not correct with the new hairstyle either, but unfortunately you cannot change the hairline and it was better than the alternative.

The biggest problem with creating characters from photos is that unfortunately you cannot just take all the individual parts and set them together.
the composition is much more important. For example, the first thing you can see from your comparison is that I made her head too narrow....... but in the character creator it looks absolutely awful if i made her head that wide.... I'm not sure why, but it is probably due to the shoulder width.
another example are the eyes. i think the shape is as good as it gets with the possibilitys of the creator, but there is no make up like Yejis......

here is the first version ( with shortened nose, different make up, wider face, first hair style) :

Looks good! I think the overall face is closer, but I prefer the eyes from your first version. As I said before, Yeji's eyes are her defining facial attribute, and that cateye slant in the eyelash is essential to the look. I think your first version caught that better. From playing around in creator, there doesn't seem to be an easy way to "add mascara" to the eyes.

Curious, why do you make your girls so skinny anorexic? They're not voluptuous in real life, but they're certainly more shapely than that. And don't go making poor Yeji a dancing slave :) Give her a more dominant role.

Reactions: Drpiman

FoozieLoop

Jun 1, 2020

Hey I took the card you posted and loaded it up. It looks amazing and a lot more convincing in creator. Particularly when you face her slightly sideways, it is a very good likeness. The card image doesn't do it justice. I tweaked the couple of things I thought needed adjustment, and attaching it here.

HS2ChaF_20200704204007831.png

• Red Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: blaze99 and Honey_

Dumpstone

Nov 8, 2019
This is Tinuviel. I think she is an elf princess.
Costume 1 has a tiara, but it does not work correctly. In the game, it is shown in black color. I don`t know why. Maybe some textures or bumpmaps, overlays are missing. You can try to save and restart the game. Then sometimes it works stably.
This girl is based on a suit included in the repack. The author of the mod is Aquan and possibly sur851837421. You can find the old version of the mod here:
Tinuviel_Cover_Picture.jpg
Girl-Card here --->
AISChaF_20200705001151687.png

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
Looks good! I think the overall face is closer, but I prefer the eyes from your first version. As I said before, Yeji's eyes are her defining facial attribute, and that cateye slant in the eyelash is essential to the look. I think your first version caught that better. From playing around in creator, there doesn't seem to be an easy way to "add mascara" to the eyes.

Curious, why do you make your girls so skinny anorexic? They're not voluptuous in real life, but they're certainly more shapely than that. And don't go making poor Yeji a dancing slave :) Give her a more dominant role.
member Eunji said that too :unsure:
i don't want them to look anorexic..... :cry: next time i try to make the body more accurate.
But:
I personally think it is super hot when you can see the ribs a little while they dance and stretch... maybe I overdid it a little.....

i love the possibilities of the generator, but you can either make the ribcage visible or not. and if it is always visible, unfortunately they look slightly anorexic.....
the great nyaacho made a mod for puffy nipples i use verry often :love::love::love: but if you reduce skinnieness the puffyness lowers too:cry:
it is always a long way to find the ''perfect'' mix.....

about the dancing slave :ROFLMAO::

i am a big fan of ''enf'' and it's even better with strong and dominant girls in those situations. forced to be more passive to not expose themself, trying to hide and cover up..... and so on.

but you are right, the dancing slave thing is more for YG

I couldn't think of anything that would suit Yeji, so she probably won't get a story for the time being

Dumpstone

Nov 8, 2019
Just for the collection ...
Two more characters whose costumes are in the repack, but no character cards or costume cards are presented (I don`t know why).
Tifa Lockhart (form Final Fantasy, in the repack there are 4 costumes for her but only 2 of them have cards)
Costume parts by ddaa33 and AiLegend. Girl-card from Brang.
2B (Nier Automata), does not have cards, but has parts of a suit, below is a suit with an overlay.
Costume parts by Cocoalatin. Girl-card from Brang.

Tifa_Lockhart.png Nier_Automata_2B.png

Eunji

May 22, 2020
Honey_ Your work good.
You have the right idea when it comes to the ribs. I think I was overstepping a bit on askin for no ribs. It's nothing that we can't change in Skin type in Character Creation. Honey's is trying to create our favorite Kpop singers realistically. So I can't complain. So the body types are as accurate as they can be. I'd say Honey just need to focus on the faces with their studio work.

All we have to do is just do a little bit of adjusting. Only so much they can do with the tools they're using. But Honey's work is appreciated. So far, Honey is the only person doing any kpop cards. So I can't wait to see more of your Kpop singers.

Dumpstone

Nov 8, 2019
A couple of my characters, I made them for the very first versions of the repack. They consist of simple parts, you just need to change the suit and they will probably work on any version of the repack.
Natasha Romanoff (young Black Widow)
Ivanka T. (just Ivanka T., nothing personal :))

AISChaF_20200115055442320.png AISChaF_20200106104520043.png

Reactions: Polonicide
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes