[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Sun4Hime

Jun 7, 2020
I see - I only had opened it in creator.
Playing the card I must confirm this issue: when she´s bending forward (eg blowjob or doggy) the boobs go upwards out of the back.
I tried other uncensor bodies and some tweaks on the breasts, but nothing changed (it is NOT the breast size).

Next I started a totally new default Hatano Miwa and added the same settings of your card - and voila! - everthing is working perfect!
Conclusion: maybe your default Miwa card is corrupted.

Here you have your version of my default Miwa
View attachment 1595103
Thanks, been away for a few days!

BuckyT

Jul 19, 2021
Can someone find this card, for some reason its just a pic. Not the data for a card. On the Patreon site its even wrong. I even checked on the Illuision and Booru sites. This is what i got from those sites. I just want a Phobe Cates Card is all, now its this big hunt I cant complete.

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Can someone find this card, for some reason its just a pic. Not the data for a card. On the Patreon site its even wrong. I even checked on the Illuision and Booru sites. This is what i got from those sites. I just want a Phobe Cates Card is all, now its this big hunt I cant complete.
I think this is a preview only, as it was only available on the patreon page, which no longer exists.

Derek 406/

Aug 7, 2021
Hello everyone. Someone can throw me the character Daphne from the cartoon Scooby Doo, otherwise I searched everywhere and did not find it.

D

Deleted144244440246

Does anyone have XYTH24's Scarlet From FF7R? View attachment 1605252
i do BUT his cards use custom abdata not mods so the card will not load without the required files. You need to find the full package. Which i no longer have. Sorry in advance, Her card was posted on the previous page im fairly sure. Have a look

Last edited by a moderator:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes